Ch 11 : Failed Transport

Ch 11 : Failed Transport

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

The two mysterious people are back near San Pablo and try to transport zombies to other locations but fail.

"
It was 7:00 in the morning and it was Sunday.The two mysterious figures code named Bob and Ned were now leaving the abandoned house and were now headed towards San Pablo to try to transport zombies to surrounding cities and neighborhoods.After a half hour drive they reached San Pablo and were surprised at how many zombies there were.
They parked behind a building away from the zombies."What is the point of doing this there are already a lot of zombies here heck there were even lots of zombies before we got to this area"said Ned."But we have to spread it more and I don't think El Cerrito has gotten invaded yet"replied Bob.He then opened the trunk of the van and went towards the zombies.
"Hey zombies come here!"he yelled.A small horde of zombies walked towards Bob and followed him slowly towards the back of the van."Come on !" he yelled as he got into the back of the van.As the zombies got into the van he realized he did not think this through.He tried to escape but the zombies were reaching towards him tearing away chunks of flesh from him.Ned heard him screaming and looked at the his mirror and saw a zombie walking towards the front of the van.He panicked and moved to the driver seat and started the van.Once the van started he drove and tried to escape the horde of zombies.He drove for a few yards and looked at his mirror and saw zombies hanging on to the back of the van and heard zombies banging the sides of the trunk.He looked back to the front and saw lots of zombies in the street in front of him.He tried to veer past the zombies but the van had flipped over on the side and crashed into a building wall due to the weight of the zombies in the back and the force of the turn.
He opened his eyes and he noticed the front mirror was shattered.His nose was bleeding and he had cuts on his arms.He slowly got out of the van and saw zombies were surrounding the van.In the distance he saw a police officer trying to protect some kids from some zombies.He saw that he had already killed a zombie but a zombie grasped onto him and bit him and the kids ran away but eventually were surrounded by zombies.He laughed "Stupid kids that is what you get for overpopulating the earth!" he yelled.However he did not notice a zombie had grabbed his arm and dragged him down from the van.He fell to the ground and was now surrounded by zombies.He tried to get up but the zombies had pinned him down and were now eating his flesh.
Nobody knew who these mysterious people were.They could have been former lab scientists or government agents or even environmentalists trying to destroy humanity but since they are now zombies, nobody will ever know for sure.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: horror, zombie, scary


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3