Ch 14 : Risky Safety

Ch 14 : Risky Safety

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

The group were almost to the camp but unfortunately it is surrounded by zombies so it is a bit risky to reach the protected and secured camp.

"
They continued down the street towards the forest."Maybe the camp is through the forest because after the forest there is a big empty field where there is room for a camp" said Eliza. "That's a good idea but we have to go through the forest which may have a lot of zombies and less space since there is a lot of trees" said David "Plus what if your speculation is wrong then what ?" he continued. "We have to at least see and check if it's there" said Jason.David nodded.
They went towards the forest with Jason and David at the front side by side while Maria in front of Eliza.The group reached the sidewalk with the small fence.Not knowing there was a zombie laying there behind the fence they climbed the small picket fence.They all climbed the fence however Eliza climbed where the laying zombie was.
Once Eliza hit the ground the zombie grabbed her ankle and she fell.She screamed as she saw the zombie next to her.She tried to kick the zombie but the zombie latched on to her ankle and chomped down.The others turned around in shock and what they were seeing.Eliza's ankle had lost a huge chunk of it.She was screaming in pain.Maria took out her gun and shot the zombie right in the face.Eliza was still in agonizing pain."Just shoot me put me out of my misery I don't want to be a zombie" she said.Maria then pointed the gun at her and Maria started to cry. "I can't" The guys started to cry also not wanting to lose a close friend. "Just shoot me I feel sick already I might turn into a zombie soon please Maria" cried Eliza. Maria continued to cry even though she might not have known Eliza as much as the others she did not want to end a human's life."Please" said Eliza. Maria closed her eyes and pulled the trigger slowly. Jason and David turned around not wanting to see her dead body. Once the gun went off, everybody started to sob with tears. 
They stood there mourning Eliza's death in silence.However a minute they all looked to the right to see a horde of zombie coming there way.They all wiped away their tears to see clearly and they started to run north.It was hard to run since there were a lot of rocks,tree roots and bumps.They all started to trip constantly on the objects.The forest was dense with a lot of trees so there were a little bit of places to run.There were zombies coming from the sides.Eventually they all got cornered between a row of closely together trees and zombies.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on August 17, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: horror, zombie, scary, survival, safety


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3