Ch 15 : Safe and Sound

Ch 15 : Safe and Sound

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

The teens are now inside the camp and are now with other survivors getting protected by the army

"
With no way out, Maria started shooting at the zombies and Jason and David started to hit them with their weapons.However more and more zombies came and eventually Maria ran out of bullets.Jason continued to hit zombies with the baseball bat while David tried to grab his hammer from the ground.
Suddenly they heard multiple gun shots and some of the zombies in the back dropped dead.In the distance they all saw a couple of soldiers with a military vehicle.They cheered.Some of the zombies walked towards the soldiers.While a couple of them stayed with the teens. Fortunately there was enough space to escape now.The group ran towards the vehicle.
After the soldiers had dealt with the zombies they made their way towards the the group. Two of them got inside of the vehicle in the front while the other two opened the back doors. "You guys okay none of you got bit ?".They all shook their heads no. The soldier inspected them and then he let them inside the back of the vehicle. He closed the back doors of the vehicle and told the soldiers in the front that they were ready to leave. "How did you find us ?" asked Maria. "We were patrolling this area and we saw a horde of zombies going into the forest and we followed them and then we heard a scream in the forest".The group knew who he was talking about and their faces drooped. "The zombies also heard the scream and they walked faster and we followed them straight to you guys." The group looked out the window and saw the vehicle had already passed the empty field. "Well I guess Eliza's theory was wrong" whispered David.
Soon enough they all fell asleep.After about ten minutes they all were woken by the bright light from the back doors opening.They peered outside and saw that they arrived at the camp.The four soldiers led them to the gate which was made of steel.After they buzzed in the doors open and they saw small apartments,tables with food,plants and other people.It was home sweet home for them.They all stared in awe as they saw the food and people.
They all looked at the fences that surround the camp.They were made of steel and it was electric fencing.It also had pillars that had soldiers on top of them monitoring the surroundings. They all sat down at a table and ate pizza and soda. "If only Eliza was alive to see this" said David.The others nodded.They enjoyed their food that filled up their stomachs. 
As night rolled in they were all assigned a room with one bunk be and a regular sized bed. Maria and Jason of course took the bunk bed and David took the other bed. Three soldiers came in with fresh new clothes for each them and another came in with a drawer with three units for each of them. "Good night" one soldier said.They all said good night to her. "See you in the morning you three" she said to them. They all organize their new clothes in their drawer. After that David went directly to sleep while Maria and Jason stood there for a while getting their beds ready. "Well good night Maria" Jason said. "Good night Jason" She then gave him a kiss. Jason stood there in shock and she winked at him and went to bed. Jason smiled and went up to the top bed.
He laid there and rested easily knowing that he and his friends were now safe.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on August 17, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: horror, zombie, scary, survival, safety, army


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3