Emotion?

Emotion?

A Poem by DailyWyatt

Emotion is the basis of any and all measurement pertaining to humanity. The driving force of separating ourselves from the rest of the animals on this earth. But what do you become when your emotions drift away into nothingness? Leave a void so large you fear it will consume your very being? What becomes of us when joy is but a memory anger nothing more than a tickle in the back of your throat. Even pain slithers away into the deepest pits of your gut hiding its face from the monster you have become.

Emotion, now just ghosts haunting your mind day in and day out reminding you of the human you once where. Showing you the Thing you now are. Where do you go from here? How do you regain the humanity you once held so dear? Is it lost? Lost in the echo of your heart dancing with the demons who now claim this place as their home.

Emotion. Lost behind dark eyes. Falling into the abyss. Grasping for the soul it once made complete.

Emotion

© 2015 DailyWyatt


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 15, 2015
Last Updated on February 15, 2015

Author

DailyWyatt
DailyWyatt

Fairborn, OH



About
Name: Wyatt.A.H. Sex: Yes please :P (Male) Sexual Orientation: Stright Religion:Christian Interests:Writing(obviously),Videogames,Music,Football,Movies, Anime,Manga Relationship: Happily Take.. more..

Writing
Once More Once More

A Poem by DailyWyatt


Alexis Hope Alexis Hope

A Story by DailyWyatt


Shadows Shadows

A Poem by DailyWyatt