Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors

A Poem by Theodore Dixen
"

Uncontrollable passion.

"
Just open the door and you will see, this passion burns inside of me, whatever we say, whatever we do whatever I give to you, you'll always ask for more, but keep our passion behind closed doors.

One day in life you must understand, the truth of lust woman to man, so open the door and you will see, there are no secrets, make your move set me free.

Everyone goes through a time of change, behind closed doors trying sweet new things, you will feel sensation and serenity real soon, so set you free experience real in the privacy of your own room.

Its just desire not living real, not thinking but trusting want and feel, its just the feelings that we crave, and the enjoyment of hearing you moan my name.

Just close the door so we can be, nothing else matters but you and me, don't speak of this don't ever tell, I'm so ready touch me there cast the spell.

Make me feel how I've never felt, and in your arms through compassion I will melt, when you hold me baby I can fly and soar, whatever we do just remember close the door!


-Theo

© 2012 Theodore Dixen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on July 2, 2012
Last Updated on July 2, 2012
Tags: doors, love, passion, sexy, behind, hide, kiss, fun, secret, closed, sparks

Author

Theodore Dixen
Theodore Dixen

Miami, FL



About
Sweet, loving, and kind is what you see when you look at me, but there is something dark, hushed, and secret underneath. A gateway to and from world to world is what you can call me, a messenger for t.. more..

Writing