Our World

Our World

A Poem by Theodore Dixen
"

A Place For Love

"

There's another world, where few has been, where true love never ends, a place where your heart is in control, and there's no limit to the affection you can behold.

Don't leave me ever; because our love created this world together, what we have and what we fulfilled don't ever forget, because in this puzzle you are the only piece that fits.

When my heart cries for you so far away, you are the sunshine that dries up all the rain, and when my soul longs for your presents when I'm all alone, you give me your world so I'm never on my own.

When my world is all dark with nothing but hurt, your affinity and passion shows me how much life is worth. When you feel I'm giving up and when I lose my way, you give me the strength and the will to live another day.

When I cry through the night scared and afraid, thinking I cant go on, you shine your light, and give my assurance at the break of dawn.

We created a world surrounded by loves light, so if anything goes wrong we can always make it right.
We formed our world with a foundation of trust, so that no force of nature can come between us.

We shaped out world so both half's will fit, both boy and girl, so we'll always be at peace, and we'll always find love in our own little world.



-Theo

© 2012 Theodore Dixen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You create an eviction of words here to the reader... there's no issue... other than which makes a place to offer love... a common ground for those willing to take the matter only they have a personal abode all their own... I did see a place you might want to change:

when I lose my way
-------------------------------
when I lost my way



Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
1 Review
Added on July 2, 2012
Last Updated on July 2, 2012
Tags: our, world, fun, affinity, heart, soul, sunshine, rain, love

Author

Theodore Dixen
Theodore Dixen

Miami, FL



About
Sweet, loving, and kind is what you see when you look at me, but there is something dark, hushed, and secret underneath. A gateway to and from world to world is what you can call me, a messenger for t.. more..

Writing