Hush! Now little lady don't waste your tears.

Hush! Now little lady don't waste your tears.

A Poem by Theodore Dixen
"

We Live & We Learn

"
Little lady, its the hardest thing to have a good man after you've had a bad one. 

But what's even harder than that is when a good man has a good woman after she's been hurt! 

Us women are so emotional its hard for a man to truly understand where we're coming from but you cannot let a good man pay for anothers mistakes.

 Little Ladies we have to find the will to open up again, and trust again. Its soo hard cause were constantly thinking "WHAT IF" (what if he's lying, what if he's cheating) but at some point were gonna have to let go of all those little insecurities and accept the fact that I have a GOOOOD A*S MAN! and he's here for me! and he loves me!

 Darling only take that previous heart break as a blessing from God and a real lesson learned cause it led you to who you have NOW. You can't appreciate up if you never been down, and that little stumbling block was your down, now enjoy your up. 

So Hushh Now Little Lady Don't Waste Your Tears!




-Theo

© 2012 Theodore Dixen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The meaning of this captures a depth of understanding... you must take-in and give to receive a better outcome... Of course, this has a different approach... straight to the point... and strikes the issue as a heart-felt condition... that you must move on and look at your history... in order to have a solidified foundation...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wise words with an uplifting feel. Well Done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is a very unusual and unique piece of writing. It's not common that you come across something written in this manner. Bravo, Theo.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Theodore Dixen

11 Years Ago

Thank you it means alot!
A. V. Madison

11 Years Ago

No problem xD keep writing.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2012
Last Updated on July 2, 2012
Tags: hush, little, lade, tears, dont, cry, okay, hard, hurt, good, waste, love, heartbreak

Author

Theodore Dixen
Theodore Dixen

Miami, FL



About
Sweet, loving, and kind is what you see when you look at me, but there is something dark, hushed, and secret underneath. A gateway to and from world to world is what you can call me, a messenger for t.. more..

Writing