Introductions to the End.

Introductions to the End.

A Chapter by RyanM

It all happened one afternoon. it seemed so so far away, the clouds had covered the sun and set the impending feeling of rain into my bones. Rain.. I hated rain. We could all feel it, something terrible was going to happen today. 2:15 the school bell rang and the horde of children poured out of the highschool like a tidal wave of sound. I stayed behind rethinking over how this day had happened. I had gotten an F in french.. who am I Marie Antionette? I cant speak french. I slumped to the ground, my mother is going to KILL me when i get home. I buried my face in my knees and started to cry. I felt someone lightly touch my knee and then slump down and hug me. Who else could it be but my boyfriend, Damian. He gently placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled me clase to him. Kissing me. He helped me to my feet and then kissed me again. only he could make me feel better, only he could make me smile. He always did. When i first me him last year I was the little "emo" girl with long blonde and black hair and bows. With a slim body and a chest to match, only Damian talked to me. We became instant lovers after a while. He has long black hair and always wears chains. Where i always wore little black dresses and tried to keep quiet. I never went looking for trouble but somehow it always found me, and today was no exception. Damian told me he had a present for me in his car, this was our one year anniversary after all. I remember when he first asked me out, under the willow tree by the pond. Ah we always used to meet there, counting the millions of stars at night and watching the lighting bugs dart between the reeds and land ever so gently on the surface of the water, lighting up the ripples they make as we watch them cascade across the otherwise still water.. he grabbed my hand and we started walking out of the building when it began to rain. Lightly at first but then it picked up to about the extent of a full out torrental downpour. As we approached the car we saw some idiots in a red camero ride up blaring music, even in the rain people are still so dumb. They were speeding around the parking lot picking up speed they were obviously drunk. Celebrating vacation a little too early. The car hydroplaned and sped right towards us and in a split second Damian had shoved me to the side. The car kept going and smashed right into him. Both cars were totaled and damian was no where to be seen. I screamed his name out over and over hoping he wasnt gone. hoping he wasnt dead, but when i walked over the the car.. i saw him he was crushed completely. The life was gone from his body. I just couldnt believe what just happend, he was my all my everything, i loved him so much. He saved me at the cost of his own life, I remembered the times that we would no no longer ever have. with trembling hands I opened the car door and a few ballons fell out and floated away. The cake had been destroyed. and there was a card. I plucked it from the seat tenderly. this is the last thing i have ti remember him by, the card read "Gwen, I promise you that i'll always protect you, and that i'll be your guardian angel forever. Love , Damian" I let the card fall. i slumped to my knees amid the pouring rain and screamed. 


© 2012 RyanM


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is so good the ending made me cry, i was putting myself into the story and thinking about my boyfriend

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2012
Last Updated on February 27, 2012


Author

RyanM
RyanM

Nashua , NH



About
well, i may not be all that old only just turning 15 but i LOVE writing, i'm about as passionate about it as i am staying fit and healthy to join the marines, i may be described as a bit dark but that.. more..

Writing
Stormrider Stormrider

A Book by RyanM