Despiration

Despiration

A Chapter by RyanM

I woke up the following morning, my heart heavy with despair and anguish. It was as if the light of my world just seemed to click off like the light in my room. For the next week i could'nt bare to get out of bed, it was as if a little cloud was hanging over me dosuing my every attempt to feel better in never ending agony. There was absolutely nothing i could do, i would never get him back. My mother stayed away from me the whole time, never once caring to check on me and ask if i was okay, I was dead to her. Who could blame her, I was such a dissapointment to my family. As I sat in bed my body began to deteriorate. I hardly ate and i lost weight at a rapidly increasing scale, I was nothing but bones. After a month of this I couldnt take it anymore. I left the confort of my house in a desperate attempt to die. I walked to the pond that i knew so well with my beloved. Now it's all just a haunting memory that chills me to the bone every waking moment of my life.

          The sun had begun to set and the springtime air was fresh and warm, the frogs had just unfrozen and the birds began to sing. In my sobre mood I cared little for these beautiful sights of life returning and starting anew all i focused on was carrying that one, small bottle in my hand. I slowly walked up to the willow tree where Damian and I had our first kiss. Tears welled in my eyes as memories flooded back to me. It' been so long, so very long. I walked into the shade of the tree, sunlight glistening off the surface of the water in waves of gold that mirrored the beauty of angels. The tree swayed slightly in the breeze and I placed my hand on the trunk. Ran my fingers over the familiar bark and came to rest at the spot where we carved out our future. "Gwen+Damian forever" it read in a sloppy heart. i couldnt bear to look anymore. My hand slipped off the tree and i sank to the ground crying.

           I slowly walked back over the the side of the pond and reminiced about how we used to lay there and count the lightning bugs fly through the night in streaks of green and yellow through the reeds. I glanced over to the spot where Damian threw me into the water, I acted mad but in reality i really loved it. I loved everything about him, he would forever be in my heart.... Thats why this place had to go.  

 



© 2012 RyanM


Author's Note

RyanM
cliffhangers cliffhangers lol stay following for tomorrow.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on February 28, 2012
Last Updated on February 28, 2012


Author

RyanM
RyanM

Nashua , NH



About
well, i may not be all that old only just turning 15 but i LOVE writing, i'm about as passionate about it as i am staying fit and healthy to join the marines, i may be described as a bit dark but that.. more..

Writing
Stormrider Stormrider

A Book by RyanM