Why it is so hard for me to fall in love

Why it is so hard for me to fall in love

A Poem by Sai
"

I don't reach it.

"
I think; really truly; when I think of love, my mind wanders into this trance that is far beyond what the eye can see and what the body can feel.
It has to do more with the soul…
And that’s why it’s so hard for me to fall in love. Because the deepness that I seek; not everyone can seek so far. And although even if my significant other does not reach that level of deepeness; perhaps the soul of his that I see will make me love him deeply and truly.
I want to fall in love with a person’s soul; and in return they fall in love with mines. I feel that is everlasting and so powerful and immortal. Bodies die; hearts die; but souls live on. It’s a crazy idea but to think of two everlasting souls enwrapped in love will be eternal bliss. 

© 2016 Sai


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That two souls have always been destined to be together has been the subject of many creative endeavours so maybe there's a knowledge in the human psyche that that is indeed what occurs. With that in mind, to seek the rejoining of ours to its eternal partner isn't crazy therefore but instinctive. Myriad barriers will prevent this joining because souls choose to inhabit imperfect entities - us.
Being down on yourself for being overwhelmed by your soul's wishing to join with its partner is another (self-made) barrier.

Keep writing Sai. Thank you for reviewing my writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 27, 2016
Last Updated on March 31, 2016
Tags: poetry, love, heartbreak, spirit

Author

Sai
Sai

CA



About
I am a 21 year old student who is working towards following her dreams as well as becoming a person who my younger self will be proud of. more..

Writing
Depressionella Depressionella

A Poem by Sai