Marcus Orelius- League of Legends Lore

Marcus Orelius- League of Legends Lore

A Story by Thnift
"

Asked to create a lore around a possible character for the game league of Legends. Well, this is what I wrote.

"

Long ago, before the League of Legends was formed, a wealthy family from Noxus was preyed on by a vampiric demon. After weeks and weeks of sorrow, they finally struggled back out of their depression. The only emotion keeping them from their sorrow was revenge. Months passed and the search was looking grim. They continued, but less enthused then they had been. Resorting to bribery and torture instead of their previous approach. Finally the killers identity was found. Vladimir was his name and his whereabouts unknown, yet they armed themselves and hired mercenaries to aid them in their revenge.

When they found him, a fortnight later, his manor house circled by hundreds upon thousands of graves, they began the chase. But the vampire was more difficult to defeat than imagined, they were forced to retreat. Vladimir was able to do little hurt to them, thanks to the many magicians they had hired, but, they could not contain him fully. On the retreat he managed to capture one of the most cunning and powerful magicians the family had employed. Knowing he had no chance of survival he gathered all the energy to his disposal and released a torrent of attacks upon Vladimir. When the dust finally settled the demon was still alive, but injured severely. The magician on the floor, a pile of ashes the only indication there had been something before, having burned up his own body in the attempt to detain the vampire. As the contingent of soldiers and magicians alike watched in horror, Vladimir fled, a great globule of his blood dripping out of his hand where the tip of his finger used to be.

The family finally decided that the attack was no longer appropriate, knowing that to continue would be all for nought. Having found the grave of their dead son they retreated back to Noxus, and descended into poverty, having spent all their immense wealth in the revenge on Vladimir.

Unknown to all, that drop of blood that fell to the earth was absorbed into the ground, directly over the grave of a victim of the vampire. Given time, the small amount of blood found it's way into the body buried there. When finally the body matured it emerged from the grave with a blast, for this was Marcus Orelius, the greatest street fighter in the whole of Runeterra. Blessed with the power of the undead he has become an unstoppable force, a Juggernaut.

Having tasted the blood of Vladimir, he joined the League of Legends to quench his thirst, the thirst of the blood of a Vampire.

 


 

Try out League of Legends for free here at


 

© 2012 Thnift


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012
Tags: Lore, League of Legends, lol

Author

Thnift
Thnift

Canada



Writing
Lore Lore

A Story by Thnift


Lore 2 Lore 2

A Story by Thnift


Portal Portal

A Story by Thnift