Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Crifa
"

Crifa's Chapter

"

     Brrrr Brrrr Brrr!!     

     "Get up you lazy maggots!  Get dressed before I  dress you myself....with bullets!"

     This name calling and yelling had become a normal thing in our lives at boot camp. All comments' were demeaning and not one compliment was made unless there was an insult with it. A first I thought it was a strategy to make us angry and perform better but now I realize they jut have fun doing it. The training we were undergoing was near impossible to withstand. The have us run, work out, and train from 4 to sundown.

     "I thought we trained for this bull!" said Jarred behind gritted teeth.

     "We did train just it was for 100 pushups not 1000." I replied between short quick breaths.

     This was all just to get us into shape. Our day consisted of running 10 miles inthe morning, 100-200 pushups and sit-ups, spaaing, and an obstacle course where we were shot at. We haven't even touched a gun yet and we weren't going to until we were as fit as they wanted us. It is said that it gets worse but after a few weeks of this I'm doubting that's possible.

     "It has been a great 4 weeks men eventhought you were as lazy as hell! Today you are going to be assigned your specialties. You can request if you'd like but there are no garrenties you'll get what you want. I will call you all up one by one," said the captain, "Fredrick Johnson!"

* * *

     "Ryan Strider!"

* * *

     "Skyler Riferck!"

     "Skyler Riferck sir!"

     "Yeah, yeah what would oh like?"

     "Sniper sir!"

     "Then a sniper you will be. Jarred Drobesian!"

     "Jarred Drobesian sir!"

     "Yes, now what would you like to be?"

     "Sniper sir!"

     "Sorry son but we got enough of those. You can be in the assault squad."

     "But sir I hav to--"

     "You have to nothing. You've been assigned now go."

     "Yes sir." Jarred had started to walk away when he saw a sniper rifle at the captains feet. He quickly picked it up and in one swift motion he cocked it back, place a bullet in the chamber, pushed back the bolt, spun around, and lodged a bullet in the bulls eye of a target about 300 meters away. It all happened in a matter of seconds and even the captain was amazed.

     "Alright you can be a sniper just don't try anything like that EVER again."

     "Sir yes sir!"

     "Jarred you just might have just gotten us a little respect. That's how we do it buddy!" I said while patting him on the back as we walks toward our barracks.

We were in. Jared and Skyler soon to be marine snipers.



© 2012 Crifa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh...my...gosh! Jarred, is, a, god!
I guess this means it's Skyler's time to shine aw yeah!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on June 6, 2012
Last Updated on June 7, 2012


Author

Crifa
Crifa

MA



Writing
Strings Strings

A Poem by Crifa


Hive Mind Hive Mind

A Poem by Crifa


Nightfall Nightfall

A Poem by Crifa