Heartbeat

Heartbeat

A Story by Tian
"

Short sweet story :)

"

In my eyes, the skies were always, the same dull colour of grey, the flowers, just weeds which attracts bothersome insects, and the grass, just a dirty ground. Everything around me, was bland, dull. Everyday, was the repeat of yesterday, a continuos cycle, of tedious work, a day which never seems to pass, and everyday ends, in the same old dry manner.


Until, the day, where I heard my heart, thump.


My heart, it was filled, with a feeling I never had, a pulse of… something, something which warmed my heart, something which sent excitement through my veins, something, which turn the world into colour. No, not something, it is you. You, warmed my heart; You, sent excitement through my veins; You, turned my world in to colour.


Now, there is, bright skies above, not a single cloud blocking the azure sight. Flowers, sweet honeysuckles scent waft through, the sweet air around us, and the grass beneath us, green and fresh with the morning dew, as soft as a cushion, just made for us. It is a beautiful sight in front of me, no, not the skies, nor the flowers, nor the valley of green grass… But you. 


You. Sunlight shines on your long hair, jet black hair which cascade behind your back, flows onto the ground we lie, a better sight than the sky. Your eyes, clear and beautiful, they sparkle with life, sides crinkled from laughter, a sight, sweeter than any scent of honeysuckles. And, your laughter. Oh, your laughter, such a sweet melody to my ears, soft tingles which went straight through my heart, your laughter, melted me, as if they are especially just for my hearing. Yes, you, better than anything around us.


It is you. Gone were the days which was a cycle of the day before, no longer filled with space to fill in. Now, time spent with you, is full of adventure and life, it is as if now, time is never enough for us. The end of the day ends with anticipation for the next, and the hope that I can see you again.


You, it was until I met you, then did I receive the best gift of my life, the sound of my heart, it beats, beat for hope; beat for life; beat for you.

© 2018 Tian


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great ideas. You obviously enjoy turn around moments. Good first draft but worth the work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Beautiful! It warmed my heart! Nice work!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Tian

6 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 11, 2018
Last Updated on April 11, 2018

Author

Tian
Tian

About
Write for fun, Hope you enjoy :) more..

Writing
Attention Attention

A Poem by Tian


Dear Ana Dear Ana

A Poem by Tian


Not Her Not Her

A Poem by Tian