Silence Is Bliss

Silence Is Bliss

A Story by MoonTig3r
"

Nothing left between her and darkness now, except a breath laced with chemical fumes and bliss’s silence.

"

She was in the closet again; the cleaning closet to be exact. She was sitting with bliss, her friend and support, behind the bleach and mop trying to think of a way to escape the darkness outside. Trisa could slowly start to feel the gathering of tears fall gracefully to the floor through the floorboard cracks. Even the salty water in her body knew how to escape their housed hell. She was envious of the droplets.


Bliss was silent, as he usually was in this situation. Only glazing at her through piercing eyes that said, you know what you have to do. She did, but that didn't mean that's what exactly she wanted to do. Instead, Trisa glanced over to the dust covered window, and eyes starting moving rapidly over the pane for the chance to catch a clasp in her vision. Obviously fate was never her friend, because there was none to be found.  She muttered to bliss, “So what do we do now dear friend…?”


Silence greeted her once again in the space filled with cleaning solution fragrance.


Nothing could be of help now Trisa guessed to herself. She pulled her legs to her while snatching a hold of bliss’s hand. Bliss did nothing but drop his head on her shoulder as if to say an inaudible, farewell. If this was the end she would at least hope to know the softness of touch once more, since it was a foreign sensation to her. Shivers started to course through her frail small body, and before long teeth started to meet in a quick rhythm of clashing.


Tap, Tap, Tap


Darkness was coming down the hallway of the vacant house. From the sounds reaching Trisa ear, it seemed she would be enclosed in horror before the hour was up. She could do nothing but squeeze her eye lids shut and start to picture green eyes, long black flowing hair, and the prettiest smile any child has ever witnessed. She should be visiting her soon through those ever bright gates, if darkness went too far tonight.


Click


Trisa eyes flashed open to meet identical brown ones like hers. Darkness was here and was staring down upon her as if judgment day had arrived. Nothing left between them now except a breath laced with chemical fumes and bliss’s silence.


“Trisa, darling you know daddy doesn't like for you to run off while I'm getting the bed ready. Don't you? You even brought bliss with you this time. Your 6 now, which means you're too old to be doing this” darkness whispered. 


Whimpers was the only thing that greeted my lips as I moved my back even more against the wall, if that was even possible. Trisa could feel bliss’s hand slowly lose its grip within her owns. Everything was leaving her now. Her friend, voice, and soul where slowly evaporating right before her eyes.


Darkness reached out and snatched Trisa up by her forearm, and threw her over his shoulder. He turned around swiftly and was making his way back to the rose covered sheets. While placed over his shoulder Trisa glanced up with horror laced in her eyes to stare at bliss lying on the dust filled floor. He stared back at her as if to say, sorry I couldn't help. She closed her eyes once again. What could she expect from a worn out teddy bear anyways.

 

 

 

 

© 2012 MoonTig3r


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012
Tags: TigerLily927, incest, angst, sad, drama

Author

MoonTig3r
MoonTig3r

Detroit, MI



About
Hello, my name's TigerLily... Not much I can say about myself except: -I love reading -Love writing -Anime & Manga fangirl -Always on the computer -Kind of anti-social -Very weird in a sense .. more..

Writing