Wolfbane

Wolfbane

A Story by TimelordReaper

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Wolfbane.



Lavi scurried over to  pileof food scraps left over from dinner, sniffing through them to find at least something left over to eat. While hes searching Kiba is lying down on a soft blanket with a traviling bag as his pillow listening to the fire in the camp sit burn and crack the wood, but he just looks off to the stars wordering whats out there and looking at them sparkle. Everything was peaceful till he heard a rustle in the bushes he looks away from the stars and stars at the bush reaching for his bow pulling out an arrow from his bag he gets up and aims it at the bush waiting for whatever beast may come out.....another rustle he readies his shot bow string almost touching his cheek....and out poped lavi chasing a white bunny, kiba just starts laughing and says "lavi you scared the crap out of me, don't do that again i could have killed you"

"sorry,I don't have a fast metabolism like some people! not naming any names...YOU!! hey get back here you white haird demon!"

Kiba laughd again watched lavi chase this medium sized bunny around then lied back down and stared at the stars till he started to drift off to sleep, but it was more like a flash back of his past he was chasing his sister lily they were playing tag until she tripped and rolled down a hill seeming like it was fun he joined in rolling down the hill they both hit the bottom and a wolf was standing there they were laughing and gigling till he saw it he protectivly gaurded his sister the wolf looked at them and spoke saying

"you look like to smart teenagers i was just about to go to my realm but i need someone to acompany me will you come?"

"F that were not going anywhere with a talking animal" his sister ran up and said "sounds fun i'm in"

what lily we couldn't mom would kill us!"

"she will never find out come on lets go or i am going without you!"

the wolf and lily turned around and started walking into a bright light he ran after them yeling "Wait,No,Stop!" all the sudden his body started to burn his sister fell into his and went into his body forming a tatoo out of her soul.the wolf being gone so kiba was all alone but still with his sister's gidence he fell into another realm turning into a man with wolf ears and a tail and also could transform into  a wolf.

He woke up to lavi licking him in the face.

Lavi stop, sop it lavi!"

lavi staoped and said

"ur finally awake you were talking in ur sleep again it was freaking me out"

Oh sorry"

"Plus some royals are coming we have to hide"

"Why, there also banes they just have land and moneyits not like there better then us though!"

"Ya maybe but theres way more than the last time u pissed them off so come on lets just hide this time!"

"Well then why don' we go visit are old good friends!"kiba smirks gets up shaks offf dirt and starts walking to here the royals are at."

© 2011 TimelordReaper




Reviews

Okay, here is my dime if it is worthy anything, I liked this. It had a nice visual effect and it does not lead to something expect. Now I ain't one to say who can sling words, but this may need a second look for edits. Now trust me they do not take away from the over all flow, just might happen to be needed.



Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
p.s great action at the end really tied up the story awesomely!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
man! 0.0 that was wicked cool!!!!!! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


i really like this story!!! love love love it!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i like how this is going. Just grammar and spelling (using caps at the right places and such). :) keep up the good work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

0 Views
Added on October 13, 2011
Last Updated on October 15, 2011
Previous Versions

Author

TimelordReaper
TimelordReaper

Tempe, AZ



About
I love to write, it is my passion! I love reading, watching movies of all genres, and watching tv! I enjoy watching anime, and reading manga. I am starting to draw, but I rarely do I prefer to writ.. more..

Writing