Chapter two

Chapter two

A Chapter by TimelordReaper

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Chapter two.



Day two: Winged Demon and innocent heart

 

"Hey miku, Wake up, it's time for school. Come on get up!"

"Uh,fine. Wait kitaro! What are you doing in my room! Wait no my house!"

"Your mom let me in and told me to wake you up.Oh yea nice pink bunny pajamas!" kitaro said gigiling to himself.

"They were on sale jerk, now get out. I need to change!"

After five minutes passes by she comes out and hugs kitaro. Kitaro hugs her back and thinks to himself "damn after three weeks have gone by no interuptions from Konan and ever since that kiss me and miku had its only gone up hill, like for god's sake we've been going out ever since then.Yep lifes good...well at least for now." Miku leans forward and gives kitaro a gentle kiss on the cheek and grabs his hand sprinting down the stairs. This time she grabs a pancake, and downs a glass of orange juice in seconds.

"Where do you put it all?" Kitaro asked with a shocked expression on his face.

"Shut up! Alright, bye mom." miku said still holding kitaro's hand as she sprinted to school.Kitaro stoped, and miku looked at him.

"Something wrong?miku asked

"Uh, no. Lets just hurry to school."

They started walking again but what stoped him this time is a black scale falling down.

"Uh, I forgot somthing. I will catch up with at school okay."

"Ok" miku said rushing off.

Kitaro turned around to see konan standing there.

"Hello dear brother!" just then she smackes kitaro into an alley wall and falling off the wall he fell harshly onto the ground smoke covering everything in the alley.

Out of the dust a gaint claw lunged at her, his right arm turned into a hudge blackish grey claw with a half black half white star on the middle of the backside of his palm. He grabed konan and slamed her to the ground as hard as he could and then his claw retracted, waiting for the dust to clear he heard.

"You shouldn't have done that!" The dust intantly cleared to reveal konan.

Konan had turned into a clawed winged demon. her eyes were red and the white in them had disappered, turning black. Her skin turned into scales.

Kitaro runs out of the alley and down the corner and yells "Demon arm level two activate, Demon cannon!" just then his arm changed into a black metal flesh looking cannon thing. He yurned around shooting at konan with blue energy balls while running backwards. Konan blocked all of them with her metal-like scale wings. she opend her mout to reveal sharp dragon-like teeth. Her mouth started glowing orange and a hudge hyper beam shot out. Kitaro jumped out of the way just in the nick of time. Konan moved as fast as light, instantly infront of Kitaro, picking him up with her claw and choking him, holding him in place. She opened her mouth and it started glowing

"Bye bye, dear brother!" konan said evily

and than a hyper beam shot out, shooting kitaro into a cemetary building. A few minutes passed and konan was getting bored,

"That's it, my big bad brother Killed that easy, huh? Well we all knew how this was going to end. Well if ur soul can hear me, you will be seeing miku real soon!"

She turned to leave but heard

"Don't you even think about it, KONAN!"

Kitaro jumped out and his eyes turned red, his arms had black flame-like tatoo marks all up his arms looking as if they conected to the rest of his body. His teeth looked all shark-like.Two giant black raven wings appeared. Both his hand turned grey and into claws. His two small horns stuck out of the top right side of his head. He moved instaintly infront of konan"this time, you DIE!"



© 2011 TimelordReaper




Reviews

first i am not done yet and no just wait and thank you for actually being a person that reviewed this chapter


Posted 12 Years Ago


so, did she die...? good chapter btw

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on October 31, 2011
Last Updated on November 3, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

TimelordReaper
TimelordReaper

Tempe, AZ



About
I love to write, it is my passion! I love reading, watching movies of all genres, and watching tv! I enjoy watching anime, and reading manga. I am starting to draw, but I rarely do I prefer to writ.. more..

Writing