prologue/chapter one

prologue/chapter one

A Chapter by TimelordReaper

A boy with red and white in his hair stood there on his balcony staring at his burning city. Strange blury figures ran threw his city killing everyone taking only some hostages but only of the royal family also strange fighter plane like machines lit up the sky in lasers, explosions, and tons of bullets. the boy turned around to see his door getting bashed in and strange life forms rushing at him he jumped of the balcony charging back into his room and facing the enemy before him. One looking like the leader steped out,

"Get him!" he yelled fiercely as the strange life forms charged at the boy.

He pulled out of his pocket a small blade with strange blue marks on it he smirked and stood there waiting for the enemy once they made it to him he jumped into the air doing a backflip onto a soldiers back stabing into him he jumped off and saw the soldiers bodie start glowing blue until he exploded into glowing blue ash. he leaped into the air and stabed two other soldiers the same thing happening to them. he smirked and a thred poped out of the back of the blade he grabed it and stared wiping the blade around cutting up many of the soldiers turning them all to ash. the leader steped up agian pulled out a mace looking thing it started glowing yellow at the tip of all the spikes.

"I guess i will have to finish this, and trust me prince seth i am like no enemy you have ever fought before" he said evily with a evil grin on his face as if he were happy about killing. They began fighting sweat flying off them seth slashed at his legs he just kicked his blade away and slamed his mace into the ground missing seth. seth kicked off him onto the balcony.

"Burning blade of the innocent awaken and destroy the souls of the damed" seth yelled as his blade stoped glowing he threw it up to catch it again but now it was a short sword the blade had totaly changed at the end of the hilt was a glowing blue crystal.

"Well you coming old man or you to tired to even move" seth said sarcasticly. all of the sudden the balcony was smashed in half seth instantly jumped back into his room barely making it. Seth looked up to see the creature standing there his eyes glowing yellow his teeth had turned razor sharp like shark teeth. he looked at seth and roared charging at him slaming him into a wall, seth hitting the wall leaped out of his grasp just before he smashed his mace into him. growing tired seth chared with all his energy at his opponent slashing into his armor the creature hit seth of and grabed his leg before he flew away and then slamed him into the ground seth screamed as his floor broke apart stabing into his back. seth tryed tio get up but was slamed back down on the ground giving up seth looked off to his balcony well what was left of it, he stared at his city burning he heard the screams and the breaking of buildings. laying down like a cross seth had given up he kept staring at his city until he started to black out.....

Seth opend one eye awaking from his dream to see on his chest his white kitten he rolled over to his left to see someones back and bright pink hair he sooned relized he wasn't wearing a shirt he started to freak out. The girl next to him moved turning over and facing him her eyes open staring at him,

"Well good morning cute pie" she said her face glowing with joy and happiness.

"Uh did we....." seth said panicing and looking at her while sitting up.

"Yuppers we did have a lot to drink last night" she said gigiling

"S**t s**t s**t my mom is going to murder me! especially because it happend in her room" seth said getting out of bed putting his clothes on and walking towards the door

"Uh my name's myu thanks for asking....hey get back here!" myu said gatting out of bed putting her clothes on and chasing after seth.



© 2011 TimelordReaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This seems like a great story with a great plot-line brewing, but it could use major editing. There are several spelling errors and other grammatical errors that make it difficult to read and understand. By fixing these problems, and adding a bit more emotion and description into the story, I believe this could have great potential. Keep up the good work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This seems like a great story with a great plot-line brewing, but it could use major editing. There are several spelling errors and other grammatical errors that make it difficult to read and understand. By fixing these problems, and adding a bit more emotion and description into the story, I believe this could have great potential. Keep up the good work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You TOTALLY need to write more! I wanna know what happens next! You left us on a cliff hanger! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol all a dream. At first i thought this was from the book/movie I am Number Four. but it all appeared to be a dream and a chick was there too, and they were naughty, naughty children ~ Chi chi chi~ plz bring out the next chapter!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 7, 2011
Last Updated on November 7, 2011


Author

TimelordReaper
TimelordReaper

Tempe, AZ



About
I love to write, it is my passion! I love reading, watching movies of all genres, and watching tv! I enjoy watching anime, and reading manga. I am starting to draw, but I rarely do I prefer to writ.. more..

Writing