Chapter two

Chapter two

A Chapter by TimelordReaper

A girl with carmel skin and dark chocolate brown hair rushed over to her unconscious friend, but before she could make it she hid in the grass cause five figures stood next to her body they were talking but she couldn't hear so she moved closer.

"Great, is she dead" a pale boy with spiky black hair said

"I don't know we should stab her and see if she doesn't move then we'll know!" A girl with a white and blue scarf said as she started poking her with her gun.

"Ugh how bout we not plus she's breathing so ya she's alive" a girl with milk chocolate brown hair said nerviously.

"AHHH" yelled the carmel skined girl as she ran up to the black spiky haired boy attempting to punch him but was stoped by him grabing her hand.

"Now now what do we have hear?" the boy said as he threw the carmel skined girl into her unconscious friend.

"My names jaya! BAKA WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND!" the carmel skined girl yelled

"nothing well i didn't do anything plus she's fine see" the boy said as the unconscious girl woke up accidentaly smaking jaya in the face,

"OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOO SORRY.....wait a second who are you people?" the girl said facing all of these strangers.

"Well I am yuko this here is kitaro pointing to the black spicky haired boy, and this is xena and this is sarah and my best friend juno!" the girl with a white and blue scarf said excitedly.

"Well we best be going" said kitaro grabing the girl that was unconscious but now wasn't and walking away to the big glowing white ark looking thing.

"What let me go and I am a person my names rachel ugh let me go" rachel yelled in protest.

 

<0>

 

"Alright let me get this strait.....you basically kidnapped this girl just because she has activated the innocence" Said the director as he looked at all the people and then to rachel.

"Yes sorry director some complications came into affect" kitaro said looking at the ground.

"Ok I understand that but what about her she has no innocence why did you bring her?" the director asked pointing to jaya who was just looking around in amazement but holding onto rachel so they wouldn't take her away like in those disaperance movies



© 2011 TimelordReaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay! You put up more! **dreamy sigh**.....I LOVE Komui!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hm...Doesn't Rachel and Jaya relize its me? I'm so confuzed! Can't wait till you put more up! Keep it up!
(I hope I don't almost pounce at you when you come back to school....)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


I m being manhandled! Write more Riley it's good!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


how awesome!! i can't wait for the next one!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


interesting~

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
5 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

TimelordReaper
TimelordReaper

Tempe, AZ



About
I love to write, it is my passion! I love reading, watching movies of all genres, and watching tv! I enjoy watching anime, and reading manga. I am starting to draw, but I rarely do I prefer to writ.. more..

Writing