Chapter one

Chapter one

A Chapter by TimelordReaper

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Chapter one.



A boy with black hair with blue and purple streaks in it looked out his window as he was going to school he sighed heavily and turned to his mom,

"mom I don't wanna go to school today can I please not I am going to have a whole bunch of tests and crap" the boy said frustrated while drawing a sad face on the icy window.

"Now Riley we already had this disgution your going final answer and i don't want to talk about it again ok!" the boys mom answered stressly

"fine just drop me off hear" Riley said sadly and got out of the car walked into school to find out that they were going on a field trip to somewhere in alaska and it was all for free he happily walked away but bumped into a guy named ben he was taller and had more muscle and had brown hair with hazel eyes.

"Whatch were your going idiot!" ben said as he pushed Riley to the ground and started laughing.

"HEY!" yelled a long milk chocolate brown haired girl as she ran up and helped Riley up.

"Thanks Rachel" Riley said geting up with her help once Riley was up she walked over and punched ben straight in the face nocking him on the ground a few feet away she was about to punch him again but a black girl with black hair ran up and stoped her.

"Calm down Rachel" the girl said still holding her back

"Just let me nock a few of his teeth out Yasmine " Rachel growled moving the girl back.

"No Rachel!" Protested yasmine pushing her back a little bit then death grip huging her till rachel gave up and walked away with riley under her arm.

       <0>

Riley looking out the window of the plane as they were flying to alaska jaya to his right and rachel to his left and yasmine next to rachel with all of his other friend surrounding him its been two hours and they were almost there he looked away from the window and pulled out a book of werewolves he opened it and started reading. Another hour passed and a voice came on the speaker "we will be landing soon" everybody jumped for joy as they started landing. They all ran out of the plane and into the waiting car.



© 2011 TimelordReaper




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
"mom I don't wanna go to school today can I please not I am going to have a whole bunch of tests and crap" the boy said frustrated while drawing a sad face on the icy window.

.....-_- i feel like such a nerd next to riley -.-

anywaaaaay this was an awesome write but if someone ever pushed me down oh heeeeeelllz nowe're going to have a problem *flings out metallic scissor*

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved it! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


still love how rachel punched that guys lights out!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


its updated all the way threw so please read all the way threw


Posted 12 Years Ago


OOoooOO! Can't wait to read the rest! What will happen next, I wonder? Keep it up!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


that was good. you might want to explain who emily is though, because she just kinda appeared. And go over it for spell check

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


HA, Rachel punched that guys lights out almost!!! I'm the peace maker!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


whoa... i am so evil in this... first i punch some one then i turn into a bloody mess and take down poor riley...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
1 Review
Added on November 25, 2011
Last Updated on November 25, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

TimelordReaper
TimelordReaper

Tempe, AZ



About
I love to write, it is my passion! I love reading, watching movies of all genres, and watching tv! I enjoy watching anime, and reading manga. I am starting to draw, but I rarely do I prefer to writ.. more..

Writing