Vampires - BONDED BY BLOOD (part of a story soon to come)

Vampires - BONDED BY BLOOD (part of a story soon to come)

A Story by Tiffany Elise
"

Short but it tells a long story.

"

I looked into the eyes of a vampire for the first time. Rich and deep. Filled with wonder and calling me into her soul. Her light blue ghost eyes lined in midnight black, with thick dark eyelashes covering the mystery behind her Ghost-eyes as she blinked in the moonlight. Her black velvet cloak behind her blowing in the warm summer wind. Her hood pulled up and her hair came out of her hood like a waterfall of chesnutt.

She closed her Blue ghost eyes and looked and turned her head down.

"Come," She whispered in a seductive tone. "Touch my hand and everything will be okay.... Your life, your secrets, us..." she spoke slowly and deeply. Her breath touched my neck.

"No... I can't.... As much as I want to be with you, I can't be. You're not like me..." I pointed out. I was scared to look back into those beautiful eyes.

"Drew... this will all be okay... I've known you forever. I know you knew I could do odd things, and I'm different than any other human...because I'm not human. I am magical."

"Fine... but when I loose my soul to you it's you to blame."

"Trust me..." She looked into my eyes and reached out her hand.

I reached my hand out to touch hers and gasped as her power entered my soul. It felt electric. My arm burned. A mark. A moon.

"I told you to trust me. Perfect love, and perfect trust."

"I did..." I said with complete honesty.

"Then you are specail. You are now mine and I am now yours... Now my soul is in your hands. Protect me as I shall protect you. Now may we be bonded by blood." She sliced her arm with her nail and I closed my eyes as she prepared to slash mine open. Her hand came down and the newly open wound on my arm stung. She licked the blood off my arm as I licked the blood off hers.

"Bonded by blood..." she said carefully.

"Bonded by blood..." I repeated.

© 2011 Tiffany Elise


Author's Note

Tiffany Elise
Tell me if you're going to read the real book(: Thank you for all the support!
-Tiffany Elise

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I so want to read the whole book! It's such a great starting of the whole book! Realy, I so hope to read the whole thing! Please do add it on writers cafe! Amazing!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
1 Review
Added on January 1, 2011
Last Updated on January 1, 2011
Tags: Eyes, Witch, Vampire, Haunted, Emo, Short, Short Story, Story, Characteristics, Detail, Detailed, Decription, Descriptive, Descriptive writing

Author

Tiffany Elise
Tiffany Elise

Orlando, FL



About
Hello peoplesies, my name is Tiffany, and I'm a writer! Well, that's a little bit obvious, this is Writers' Cafe, isn't it? Anyways, I write poems about love, but often write murder stories. It's odd,.. more..

Writing