Bloody Kisses

Bloody Kisses

A Poem by Tiffany Elise

I walk in at the worst possible moment. His dark brown eyes now outlined in a shade of dark blue, his shirt half ripped, his arm bashed and crushed, and his lip torn and bloody. The fight was happening and I couldn't stop it. Kevin's eyes looked almost lifeless as the darkness tore his soul.

I screamed his name loudly and but the darkness wouldn't let him go. It was my fault this was happening! I couldn't have felt more guilty. It was ME who dropped the orb, ME releasing the dark spirits, ME, ME, ME! I just wanted the darkness to leave him alone and come after me! It was my fault this was happening! Darkness always attacks the innocent....

Kevin dropped to his knees and screamed. I heard the darkness cry in pleasure. For it was taking a victim for its own.

"Kevin! KEVIN!" I cried as the darkness materialized and laughed in pleasure. Kevin held his head up. His lip bloody and his eyes... oh those beautiful brown eyes.... Now those brown eyes were almost lifeless because of me. Tears ran down his cheeks and he could barely hold his head up....

I ran to him; my black dress trailing behind me. I was crying and the darkness seemed to leave him alone for a few seconds. I got to him and dropped to my knees. My dress covered the floor. I was crying and my tears landed on both him and me, soaking us both.

"Kayla!" he screamed out of breath. The darkness was once again tearing into his skin and damaging his soul. He cried and i saw the darkness wrap around his body.

I couldn't take it anymore! I raised my hands to the sky. I slammed them down and paused the darkness from spreading any farther.

"STOP! On the life of my lover, My Goddess, and My God I banish you to hell in from which you came!" The darkness seemed to retreat. It still swirled in the air and around me and Kevin. The Darkness screamed and Kevin stopped screaming and crying too. My tears soaked me and Kevin.

With his bloody lip he grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed him back. I loved him and I just now relized that.... I hated the taste of blood. The salty, rusty taste... but now I loved it. I loved this blood. I loved his blood. I loved everything about him. This bloody kiss was my favorite kiss I have ever shared with someone.... Because this bloody kiss was shared with the man I love.

© 2011 Tiffany Elise


Author's Note

Tiffany Elise
Love this Story(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
Added on January 7, 2011
Last Updated on January 7, 2011

Author

Tiffany Elise
Tiffany Elise

Orlando, FL



About
Hello peoplesies, my name is Tiffany, and I'm a writer! Well, that's a little bit obvious, this is Writers' Cafe, isn't it? Anyways, I write poems about love, but often write murder stories. It's odd,.. more..

Writing