Bloody Kisses 4 (Short Story Collection)

Bloody Kisses 4 (Short Story Collection)

A Story by Tiffany Elise

"How could you?!" I shouted. My voice faded in the night like a bird flying higher and higher until out of sight. My eyes were filled with an un-explainable emotion that seemed to dwell at the ending, yet deepest and most unexplored part of my soul. My voice was tired and you could hear the hatred in it. It wasn't pure hatred though. There was a hint of regret, a tiny bit of sorrow and guilt, and love. The love was clouded by the regret and sorrow and guilt and regret.How could Kevin do this to me? KEVIN? Sweet and innocent, loving Kevin.

 

"Kayla I have nothing else to say to you! I love HER." The words stung in my heart. I knew in my heart our 'love' was too good to be true. I just didn't want to doubt Kevin. He seemed so perfect. I thought that we'd grow up and raise our children and live together happily. We wouldn't do that! Not now! He screwed up. MAJORLY this time. I didn't want anymore bullshit. He told me that he wanted what I wanted. He said he would never break my heart! Hell, he said that he couldn't LIVE without me!

 

He said he couldn't live without me.... The thought lingered in my head.... I thought about it for awhile. He lied. Lies get you no where.

 

"You said you couldn't live without me, Kevin." I said it calmly even though what I felt inside my heart wasn't calm at all. It was rage. I wanted to rip his heart out and PROOVE to him that part of it was mine.

 

"I know I did. I don't believe that anymore. Love is internal and forever, mistakes are forever too. Kayla, I HATE you now. HATE. I don't love you anymore! I have her." That was it. He promised me the world on a golden platter and gave me dirt on a paper-plate. Fine.

 

"Forever! FOREVER IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM KEVIN! YOU PROMISED ME FOREVER. You're ending this now?! I guess that this is the end of forever since you can't live with me anymore. Breaking promises can result in a 'final conclusion' sometimes. This is one of those times." He had a scared look in his eyes, which I enjoyed seeing. To me it was like watching grass grow after a long snowy winter when there was no sign of any animal, or human, or even plant around. I looked back and my eyes burned. They burned a hole in his. I could sense his fear. I was not reluctant with my words. I started speaking sharply. My tounge was dry but my mind was overflowing with thoughts.

 

"The end of forever it is my dear. I slashed his neck with air, sharp air. Air that I had recently formed with my soul. The rage in my soul. The blood dripped on the ground and he cried in pain. He dropped to his knees. It stung him so badly he didn't even try to run. He sat there and took what he knew was death. He couldn't stip this from happening. He knew by my eyes that this was no game. "Forever ends soon for you, Kevin. Poisoning air.... Wonderful." My smile was truly sinister. My eyes red. My eyes were Hell.

 

"No! Kayla don't do it." He begged and cried. One of the few times where I'd seen him cry.

 

"To late sweetie. One more sharp cut and you're done for. I think I'd like to savor this last moment. It will preserve your life... atleast for a few more precious seconds." My smile was still evil.

 

"What would you like me to do?" He looked up. Those were not his eyes! They were the eyes of a stranger!

 

"Reveal your true identity. You're not my precious Kevin, intruder. Take your true form! Then, perhaps humor me as I decide what to do with you by telling me what you'd prefer me do." I had no expression on my face.

 

"I cannot take my true form until the clock strikes twelve. My name is Trentonian, I am a dark angel sent here to destroy Kevin's shell. I apologize, my queen. If you'd spare me a few seconds we can talk through our minds where noone can invade." He held his hand and his aura was back. There was something about the way he talked... the way he moved... the way the electricty came off of his hand. "Take my hand and evverything will be just fine." He partically hissed. I was entranced and I almost did until my mind snapped out of it.

 

"I banish you to hell in which you came." He screamed as Kevin's shell fell soulessly onto the floor. "Mother Goddess, Father God, give this shell it's original soul.Mend his soul before bringing him back. Give him his rest. Let him rest. Let his soul come back easily and I am truley blessed to be so close to you."

 

With that the wind blew and Kevin moved. He coughed and dropped back down. My kevin was safe. I bent down and kissed him. He might have been out cold but the blood on his lip was the same.... The same the first time I kissed him.

© 2011 Tiffany Elise


Author's Note

Tiffany Elise
Did you like the twist? Hope so(: Bloody Kisses five will continue this story(:

Oh, and thanks to all my fans! You're the reason I keep writing!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ignore some of the grammar problems! Just got off a long flight and still a tiny bit dizzy!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on January 23, 2011
Last Updated on January 23, 2011

Author

Tiffany Elise
Tiffany Elise

Orlando, FL



About
Hello peoplesies, my name is Tiffany, and I'm a writer! Well, that's a little bit obvious, this is Writers' Cafe, isn't it? Anyways, I write poems about love, but often write murder stories. It's odd,.. more..

Writing