Bloody Kisses- The Final Kill Part 1

Bloody Kisses- The Final Kill Part 1

A Story by Tiffany Elise
"

This is the first half of Final one....

"

I wept and looked at the sky wondering why. I had to know why my precious Kevin was killed. I tried to save him! I couldn't get there in time. She had already thrusted the dagger into his heart. He HAD lied, he HAD hurt her, but she killed him for those simple things. To her it was a debt unpaid, but now it is fully paid. Overly paid.... Now it is her turn to give something back since she took so much from me, from his family, and from him. He didn't deserve THAT much. It was avenge...

I knew his spirit is with me, but I couldn't bare the thought of it not occupying a human's shell. I needed him. I needed him to hold me when I cried, I needed him to talk to me when I felt like I was loosing my mind, I needed his warmth on those freezing cold winter evenings, I needed... HIM.

Even though he is with me I still feel an emptiness in the air. MY life will never be the same. Neither will Stephanie's, but I don't really care about her now....

I have a quest now....

 

She has killed my love, therefor, I kill her. She has taken half of my life today, with one simple motion and I plan to strike quick, but she will suffer her final blow tomorrow.

© 2011 Tiffany Elise


Author's Note

Tiffany Elise
Ignore some of the spelling issues...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
Added on March 11, 2011
Last Updated on March 11, 2011
Tags: Bloody, Kisses, The, Last, Day

Author

Tiffany Elise
Tiffany Elise

Orlando, FL



About
Hello peoplesies, my name is Tiffany, and I'm a writer! Well, that's a little bit obvious, this is Writers' Cafe, isn't it? Anyways, I write poems about love, but often write murder stories. It's odd,.. more..

Writing