My days are always the same.....

My days are always the same.....

A Chapter by Torilina
"

Reiny Watterson is a girl who always has a smile on her face and looks like she has fun everyday.She has two best friends Alex Robison and Jacquelle Rivers.They thing that they have in common is music

"
Oh God! it 's this time already.  Oh I guess it will be alright. Seven hours locked up in that prison wont kill me. 
"Reiny come down stairs your friends are waiting for you outside," my mom yelled.
Who? Alex and Jacquelle? I quickly put on my uniform grab my bag and violin, It is Monday after all. Then I walk out the door.Oh my- did I wake up Nikki? Oh well its my sisters responsibility to wake up on time for school.
  "There you are Reiny," Jacquelle hollered. I guess she's still as crazy as ever."You.. disappoint me ," said Alex . She's still as violent and nonchalant as always as she crashed into Jacquelle. i stand there with a surprised and strange look on my face even though I know it's the everyday routine.
  "Hey Reiny,did you practice the song?" question Alex." You mean hide and seek by Ib?" I replied.
"yeah," she replied back.

"Yeah, almost everyday," I answer back.
"Hey guys! Can I be apart of it too?"Jacquelle asked.  
"Yea sure i'm hoping you could sing it," Alex replied and I was hoping she didn't.
 I was hoping this is something the two of us could do without Jacquelle. Sometimes I feel Jacquelle is stealing him away on purpose.
  I'm so angry and agitated i wish that everything would just stop . 
    We enter the building its quiet a little too quiet that's strange its usually filled with loud piercing sounds through the halls. could something have happened? The apocalypse no that's not real.

   I creep-ed down into the hallway then


© 2013 Torilina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

While there's voice, there's not enough...feel. Rather than describing the characters to us, let us get a feel of who they are. And for minor characters not yet introduced, describe who they are before randomly mentioning them.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Torilina

10 Years Ago

oh thanks doo yyou have any other tips i could use?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2013
Last Updated on October 18, 2013
Tags: BASED, OFF, MY, FRIEND


Author

Torilina
Torilina

Narnia!, MD



About
IM CRAZY LOVE TO READ LOVE MUSTACHES!! I LOVE SINGING! more..

Writing