Dear Diary........6-13-05

Dear Diary........6-13-05

A Story by Rambling Mind
"

Walking out on normalicy

"

Dear Diary                                      6-13-05

 

Walking out on normalicy!!

The ever turning tides and waves of a normal lifestyle have come to an abrupt end.  What is money anyway, but a means to a seemingly unubtainable end.  A constant motion of day in day out retoric that is monotunous and unfufilling.  I go to a job that fills my mind with love for people that give it so freely back it is entoxicating.  I work, however, with a company that doesnt care for the well being of any of them and extends this same tainted griatitude to its unfailing staff.  It never fails to amaze me how the hard work of others is so easily and naturally overlooked.  How a company and job after job selfishly destroys its workers.  At 6pm tonight I took the jump that I have taken too many times before.  I walked out.  Away from the beuracracy of paid labor.  I went to my car and simply turned it on and drove away.  I can never, and will never, work in a place that makes me cry, scream, and above all makes me angry.  Life is what we make of it.  If you want to be happy one needs to make choices that ensure this, and if we are not happy with the end result, we can change it.  Life is not set in stone.  I will miss dearly all of the guys I took care of in that house.  I am crying about that now.  I love them unconditionally and it kills me inside to know I will never see or hear them again.  That is the hard part. 

 

Tracy Bree

© 2008 Rambling Mind


Author's Note

Rambling Mind
non-fiction

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on May 23, 2008

Author

Rambling Mind
Rambling Mind

RI



About
There is always too much to write down to describe everything about yourself.....where to begin...how much to tell......I have been many people over many years.....I have been born and reborn and sinn.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rambling Mind