Purify the earth

Purify the earth

A Story by LCat80star
"

An Environmental piece: Hope you all like it!

"
The earth snapped with scorching ardour in ardent vehemence every time I advance outside. It gently caresses me with warmth of cordiality. It’s insatiable affection brushing upon my tenderised flesh. However, the piercing weather during the winter changes to a delightful balmy weather. Energetically, my lungs inhale the fresh invigorating breeze. During Spring the air does a wonderful twirl as it swirls around me. Rivers wilted crops, leaving them sun- baked.

The rainy drizzles transform to soft sprinkles. The flowers emerge from the meadow. Momentarily, the hummingbirds flown towards the captivating luscious scented rose flowers in rapture. Cheerfully, they indulge drinking adequate quantities of sweet succulent nectar. The delicate roses are glistening and twinkling because of the dew drops

My mind instantaneously contemplates on the consumption of water. Without a thought my mind visualise the vast amount of disregard towards animals. The abuse they endured and the havoc of having their own habitat demolished.

This is not virtuous. What we call home is same as them calling the wild their home. Although, we and animals both endure the pressure of droughts causing our own homes to be destroyed into debris. Water essentially is our life source.

It runs, but one day it would evaporate. So, we must preserve water in advance for those who don’t have it. Purify and cleanse the world with water.

I take my last breath and gaze at the clouds. If only everyone can appreciate nature and stop polluting our Mother Nature.

© 2021 LCat80star


Author's Note

LCat80star
I have no idea what this style is but I hope you all like this. I revisit my old work and improve it and add things to make it more enjoyable. PS: please, do correct me if I made any errors. Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on May 19, 2021
Last Updated on May 20, 2021
Tags: life, water, story, short, environment, Earth

Author

LCat80star
LCat80star

About
A mystic writer who writes stories and poems. I started my expedition by exploring through endless writing sites like this from 2020 during lockdown. Whilst I have been imprisoned at home I decided t.. more..

Writing