Trapped in the selfish woman words.

Trapped in the selfish woman words.

A Poem by LCat80star
"

Okay, I am open to anything. Challenge my mind please. I read this and realised this is going to unleash a storm . Be it sceptics or what not. I am just writing whatever comes to heart and mind .

"

Trapped in the selfish woman words.

 

Twist your fingers and wrap it around any men you see.

Control them like dogs under your feet,

Feminist breaks boundaries willing to use their selfish power to hurt man like they are the brainless ones. Women like this has no value but a body.  I am a woman who is selfish but knows how to play a game with words not physical touch.

Prostitutes shall get the bad karma spreading in their body, lying to society for money thinking a man and his parts shall give them gold.

Only an intelligent and educated women knows you don’t need to keep a man under control with a snap of your fingers but with the strong power of words.

It’s words. A deed. That’s done to show that men that works for you don’t need a spell to be under you but if they know respect, they will respect women.

Men loves us more and we use them.  A secret but, at heart we know.

Have a sibling? If you have a brother just know he loves you more than you do. Truth but that’s because the creator gave us that power of speech.

Exit �" poet.

 


© 2021 LCat80star


Author's Note

LCat80star
(my sincere thoughts may be facing a thunderstorm. I cross my fingers hoping it won't)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on May 23, 2021
Last Updated on May 23, 2021
Tags: women, poems, poetry, words, deeds

Author

LCat80star
LCat80star

About
A mystic writer who writes stories and poems. I started my expedition by exploring through endless writing sites like this from 2020 during lockdown. Whilst I have been imprisoned at home I decided t.. more..

Writing