'Empathy'

'Empathy'

A Story by LCat80star
"

I am terrible at describing what I write. Anything that comes out from my mind, guess I have to write. So, who is brave enough to interpret my work? Please, do check out all my previous work as well.

"
It stalks and hunts with every inch of muscle tight bones. It's organs collapsing with every trace of you. 
It trembles and fall. It's heart palpitations causing your own dreaded heart to sense every pain, sorrow and damage it endured.
It's soul begs please don't abandon me! Mercy... Mercy...Mercy. 

Aren't you destined to be? 
It sets you free.

Every page I turn you are always there following me giving me your gracious presence. The only company I needed. My exposed vulnerability only you know. Our emotions interact in paper causing the page to turn purple or red even bleached green. When at times it even gets scrunched up, you are there to unfold every crumb. 

Maybe it is fate? Whether we follow ancient tales and old beliefs you are still here. Although, not by my side. 

Occasionally, I desire to share this tale but who would believe? 

Near the edge of the cliff. Right by the tree you strum the banjo and play a delightful tune. It beckons me to come. Even I can shred a tear which only you can see. 


Nothing to be idolised or objectified just every moment that is cherished. 
In my next life I want to plant a seed. Our seed. 

© 2021 LCat80star


Author's Note

LCat80star
hope you all enjoy.
my mind needs to express things which at times is hard to conceive.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wowwww Amazing.....soothed me inside out!

Posted 2 Years Ago


I really liked this piece. I love the dark subtly that you fit in it. I hope to see more of your work.

Posted 2 Years Ago


LCat80star

2 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reviewing. I tend to incorporate dark stuff. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
4 Reviews
Added on May 29, 2021
Last Updated on May 29, 2021
Tags: story, narrative, perspective, short, sad, romance, page, write, new

Author

LCat80star
LCat80star

About
A mystic writer who writes stories and poems. I started my expedition by exploring through endless writing sites like this from 2020 during lockdown. Whilst I have been imprisoned at home I decided t.. more..

Writing