These Four Walls

These Four Walls

A Poem by Troubled Matthew
"

Couldn't say it can get much better for the life of a zeal 15 year old.

"

Into the abyiss of ebony shadows, which form just behind a "Metallica Ride the Lightning" poser hanging on my door, I throw fists, adding "Psh" and "Woosh" Sound effects, with every imaginary blow to the nose. Everlast sounds in the background, as I pretend to be knocked onto my back, falling with ease to my waterbed. Queitely breathing, I traced the glow of green alarm-clock lighting to the didgits "12:13" After spending the day consisting of helping my grandparents prepare for the hurricane coming, aswell just helping around the house, I have done nothing but World of Warcraft, listen to music, and masturbate. Can the teen life get any better? Violently jerking up, I threw wild punches, shaving them to be more accurate as I pretended to receive blows to the stomach. I immadetely stopped, questioning sanity as I spun in circles, watching the room become faint, my head becoming faint. Falling into my desk chair, stairing at the opened WritersCafe screen occupying half the screen, Deviantart porn on the other, I type a few rap lines, before jerking up, swinging fists again. This was incredble, these four walls that barracaded me into my room, seemed so...live. Like with every verse that I spat into the ebony darkness, they seemed to cheer me. Ripping my shirt off, I raised one fist, hopping up and down at the crusifix on the wall, dilevering a kiss on my cross neckless, tight around my frame. Now in full blown leaps, I enthausasticly rolled onto my desk chair a second time, pulling up "Of Wolf and Man" And within my wild head banging, these four walls covered the back ups, as I loudly cried the lyrics,in these four walls.

© 2012 Troubled Matthew


Author's Note

Troubled Matthew
Not really trying hear, but all feed back is welcome!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on October 29, 2012
Last Updated on October 29, 2012

Author

Troubled Matthew
Troubled Matthew

York, PA



About
Hello, I am currently a fifteen year old, sophmore in highschool. I came to Writers Cafe because I have an obsession with writing poetry, and you can only write so much before you finally want people .. more..

Writing