Journey in Song

Journey in Song

A Story by Ana Goncalves
"

The following inspirational piece derives from my inner interlude that transcends into a musical composition. I have included a few song titles to illustrate my expression of contentedness for music, and what each experience resembles.

"

The story is playing, and so is the resonance that succumbs, all that is and all that may seem. The divine chorus, the headline of the ball chooses to place its part in the centre of the call. To begin is to end, but to play without beginning or end, is to give chorus to our lives.

 

It has not yet been known the headline that created a spark, in my life. Time after time was not all that was lost in a moment of revolution. Each creation was untold and only felt by one heart of gold, within the blink of an eye. The peace in my inner most scared sphere can only ever be experienced fully this way. Like the song the rhythm is a dancer, my flow of blood pumps the most when I’m embracing the ecstasy of life.

 

The path of many lives has conquered my heart, and crossed in-between my veins. The sign of hope is never false, even if at times the nervous system shuts down mercifully. The dreams of what is, are never but furthest away, when they have already been. Living in me is a form of light, and not much memory, but that of spark causing the ecstasy to arrive effortlessly.

 

My vein vessels embraced the empty skies with all its glory determined to create. The very concept of thee and the meaning of freedom speak an illusive thought bought by undersigned links connected to everything in the universal mind. Who can say this concept is livid in thoughts, when it’s all there is, and vivid. There is no denying, we are linked.

 

The link is like a re-directing path into a higher consciousness and state of being where all my fears, emotions and dreams are being released, like the notes that are being played when a song is being sung. How true can one be, to revitalise the music and chant in the being of the creation of this. The dance of the wind sings to us in mantra, and lets us know that life is all but tantric.

 

The nature of the connection is to unite us, like the veins in our arms flowing into the ongoing unknown bursting scorch of lanes. The direction of our consciousness pulsates like the swirling wind within the moist residence of air, which has no walls, but surrounds us only with a sign of lair.

 

© 2009 Ana Goncalves


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on July 21, 2009
Last Updated on July 21, 2009

Author

Ana Goncalves
Ana Goncalves

Surrey, United Kingdom



About
I am on a continous spiritual journey of awakening. Expression is the inner gateway to what I am, and the world around us. more..

Writing
23:23 23:23

A Poem by Ana Goncalves