Marilyn Mafia Teaser

Marilyn Mafia Teaser

A Chapter by Tsubaki Kuro
"

Teaser for Marilyn Mafia

"

A young girl with short black hair and brown eyes is panting heavily. She is wearing a frilly black dress with white lace. She peaks around the corner and sighs out loud. Fifteen rotting zombies are blocking her escape to safety.  Marilyn looks around the bedroom for another way out. There are no windows in the bedroom for her to escape from.

                “Damn it.” She whispers to herself.

                She reaches down and lifts up her Magical Crystal necklace and stares at it. The egg shape crystal glows a golden brown. A female voice enters her mind.

                “You have five hundred Mana Points left. That is enough for five bullets for a pistol, three bullets for automatic rifle or sub-machine gun, one bullet for a shotgun or sniper, or ten bullets for a derringer. What would you like?” the female voice asks.

                Marilyn grits her teeth and clenches her fists.

                “Give me fifteen bullets for the derringer.” Marilyn says softly.

                “You will be two hundred and fifty Mana Points over your limit. Are you willing to pay the repercussions?” the female voice asks.

                “Yes, I accept the repercussions.” Marilyn replies.

                Marilyn raises her right hand and opens her palm. A bright golden brown Magical Glyph forms on her palm and a golden derringer form in her hand. She clenches the gun and quickly crouches down. She clutches her stomach with her right hand while covering her mouth with her left. She starts retching. Blood starts to seep between her fingers. She remains her hand and throws up more blood all over the floor. Blood splats loudly on the floor. 

                Marilyn wipes off the blood from her face with the back of her back of her right hand and peaks around the corner. A zombie with half its face missing is staring at her. It starts walking over towards her.

                “S**t.” Marilyn whispers to herself, hiding back behind the corner.

                Blood runs down her mouth. She looks at her derringer and grits her teeth.

                ‘Damn it, the gun shot will attract more zombies. I need to make a silencer.’ she thinks to herself.

                She grabs the egg shaped crystal and says, “Add a silencer.”

                “This will cost one hundred Mana Points. Since you are out of Mana Points, you can pay the repercussion. You will be four hundred Mana Points past your limit. Six hundred more Mana Points will be fatal. Do you wish to continue” the female voice asks.

                “I know that damn it, just do it.” Marilyn says sternly.

                A magical glyph forms on the gun and a silencer materializes on the derringer. Marilyn screams out in pain and vomits out even more blood. She shoots her head up as she sees the partial faced zombie was a few feet away from her. She quickly lifts up the gun and pulls the trigger. The gun flashes and the bullet flies through the zombie’s head. Rotten flesh, blood, bone, and brain splatters all over the wall. The zombie falls sown on the wooden floor with a thud. Marilyn peeks around the corner and sees all the zombies looking at her.

                “Damn it!” Marilyn says out loud.

                Marilyn swings around the corner and open fires. Each bullet strikes a zombie in the head, blowing brain matter all over the wooden floor and walls. As she pulls the trigger for the fifteenth time, she coughs up blood. The last bullet strikes the wall next to last zombie.

                “S**t!” Marilyn yells.

                She runs for the exit and slips on the large pool of rotten zombie blood. Marilyn tries to get up and starts vomiting blood. The last remaining zombie falls down and crawls over towards the vomiting Marilyn. She quickly tries to get up from the large pool of the mixed blood. She jumps from fright when the zombie grabs her legs and crawls on top of her. Her heart is pounding heavily causing her vision to pulsate. The zombie opens its rotten mouth and snaps at Marilyn’s throat. Marilyn closes her eyes, not wanting to see her own death. Cold, thick, smelly liquid spurts on her face. It has the smell of rotten blood. She opens her eyes and sees that there is a long sword blade pointing at her face with blood dripping off of it. It had pierced through the zombie’s head. The zombie falls down on her and the sword disappears. Behind the zombie is a tall blonde woman wearing a matching dress, but was yellow.

                “I told you not to go off on your own Marilyn.” The blonde woman lectures.

                “I’m sorry Ashley.” Marilyn replies, holding her head down.


© 2017 Tsubaki Kuro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think this is great but the main stuff seems out of place unless you're doing good old vodoo zombies but aside from that your world building is pretty good, in the aspect of showing how the major works. Keep up the good work I'll be sure to read the rest as it is published.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Autonomous

7 Years Ago

Ah stupid auto correct, I meant magic stuff.
Tsubaki Kuro

7 Years Ago

Thanks. It does seem out of place to be honest. It's a from a section of the book. Talking about voo.. read more



Reviews

I think this is great but the main stuff seems out of place unless you're doing good old vodoo zombies but aside from that your world building is pretty good, in the aspect of showing how the major works. Keep up the good work I'll be sure to read the rest as it is published.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Autonomous

7 Years Ago

Ah stupid auto correct, I meant magic stuff.
Tsubaki Kuro

7 Years Ago

Thanks. It does seem out of place to be honest. It's a from a section of the book. Talking about voo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 21, 2017
Last Updated on March 21, 2017


Author

Tsubaki Kuro
Tsubaki Kuro

Ontario, CA



About
I am a college student who likes creating horror and psychological short stories. I am thinking if being a manga story writer when i graduate from college. I love anime and love reading horror storie.. more..

Writing
Update Update

A Story by Tsubaki Kuro