The Aprisa

The Aprisa

A Story by Tuff Stuff

A herd of screams bellowed across the massive cornfield. A black figure made his way through the stalks of corn. He ran towards the hope of a clearing, but none came. He was trapped. He scanned the tops of the stalks, looking for a way out without being sited by the bellowers. Screams of anger turned into riots on the other side of the field. The man gave a sly smirk from the corner of his mouth.

 

They couldn’t catch him this time. The men made no attempt on foot; he was too fast. Like a bullet, he ran through the corn. Sweat dropped from his forehead and into his eyes. His breathing came heavier as his determination grew. Only if he knew how to get out! His face burned as helicopters filled the skyline with their floodlights scanning the dense crop. His speed building, his shoes on fire, and his legs pumping one after another had all control.  No one was getting this man unless he had a say.

 

He almost instinctively dove face first into the mud as a floodlight loomed over his body. His clothes made great camouflage for the rich soil. His once clean hoodie covered in mud. The only downfall to this was the extra weight the mud carried on him. Sirens throbbed in his ears with each stride. The field was endless, and there was nowhere to hide, so he put up his hood, picked up his head and took his chances.

 

His hood could be seen a mile away. People screamed, “There he is!” and “There, over there in the cornfield!” Children ranted as well. He was well known for his disorderly conduct. “Most wanted” was an understatement. This man’s name is Decolores Ancheltta, or recently known as ‘The Aprisa’. 

© 2009 Tuff Stuff


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

371 Views
Added on June 28, 2009
Last Updated on June 28, 2009

Author

Tuff Stuff
Tuff Stuff

Surrey, England ><, England



About
I like to write! Which Element Are You?FireFire, Black Fire, Blue Fire, Lava, The Sun, etc.Click Here to Take This QuizBrought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests. Name Generators .. more..

Writing
A-MILE-HIGH A-MILE-HIGH

A Story by Tuff Stuff