A Prayer for the World

A Prayer for the World

A Story by Twilight Dancer
"

Prayer can and has changed the course of history.

"

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this new day and the many blessings you bestow upon us each and every day.  Thank you for blessing us with our daily needs.  Thank you for leading us through each day, keeping us safe from sickness and harms way.  Thank you for being the loving, forgiving, and faithful God that you are today and have always been since the beginning of time.

Please lead us through this day, as we go about our daily activities, and bless us to do no harm.  Bless the men and women in the military; keep them safe and bring them home soon to their family, friends, and loved ones; and may the United States provide the physical, mental, spiritual help they need upon their return and also provide them jobs.  Bless the sick, whomever and wherever they may be, with your peace and comfort, and may they feel your presence in their hour of need.  Bless the people of the United States, and countries throughout the world, who are facing tremendous challenges, hardships, and difficulties; please have mercy upon us and grant us thy peace, comfort, courage, and strength as only you can, that we will be able to go through the hard times knowing that you are with us.  Bless us to hold strong to our faith and hope in you, for you are only true salvation.

Forgive us of our sins, as we also forgive those who have sinned against us.  And lead through today and everyday to fulfill your will and purpose of our lives here on earth for thy glory.

I close my prayer with thanksgiving and supplication; in Jesus Christ’s holy name I pray.

Amen

T.D.

10.25.2011

© 2011 Twilight Dancer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
Added on October 25, 2011
Last Updated on November 5, 2011

Author

Twilight Dancer
Twilight Dancer

NC



About
I am the Twilight Dancer & also A Traditional Southern Woman .... I'm very sick and in need of prayers. I am living, yet many pieces of me have died. Judge me not for who you perceive today; Welcom.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Twilight Dancer