Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Xfaerie corpseX
"

Energy surrounds and crowds us like the monsters in the shadows. The only things that keep them hidden is the ignorance we hide behind from fear and denial.

"

 

 

 

Energy.



Energy is said to be many things. A force of nature. A reactant. A law in science. The leftover residue left from emotions and feelings layed bare. But i know energy like no other. Energy grips my every fiber. Controls my being. Seeks me. Feeds upon me. Fills me. Energy is my most intimate lover. it caresses me the way a true lover would, gentle and almost undetectable but positivley there. Its a force you can never deny once you experience it. You can not run from it for it is everything and everywhere. It's elegant and mysterious. Disgusting and repusling. Demanding and beautiful. Words can not describe energy. It's simply something you feel. I dont meant the kind of feel where you study it's texture with your hands. I mean the kind of feel where the energy surges through your veins in it's relentless effort to escape, filling you up, pushing your bariers farther and farther until they burst and the energy rushes out of you. There is nothing to explain that kind of feeling. No one word can do it. Just like no one person can control energy. Electricity? You're guiding the energy to react and light up a bulb to dispell the darkness which makes you tremble. Energy sheds light upon your monsters. It doesn't chase them away. It lets you see them as they are. In the light, bare before you. And you about s**t your pants and regret ever have turned on the light. But think about this. What happens when the energy is too much for the bulb? The bulb blows and ultimately you've failed to control the energy to your pleasure. I'm not a hypocrite when it comes to this. I use electricity too. But energy could be put to a much better use than providing Humans with a false sense of security. And i intend to put it into a better use.



Im not going to pretend that i can control energy. I can't. It controls me. We work together as one. often having our disputes towards the end. I get carried away trying to control it's path and it ultimately reminds me that i am not the one in control. I never have been. My life gas been bursts of madness, emotions, and drama. I did not choose this life. It chose me. Just like the energy does. It uses me as it's vesel. Seeking escape whenever there is too much energy in this world at one time. But something i can do. I can guide it out of my body once it's breached it's boiling point. it overflows my barriers and spills out of my pores. Sending everything within a short or large radius of me flying. It takes a lot of self control not to let it overflow. To keep it from destroying everything i love.



It's hard to watch your loved ones die. It's harder to be the one who killed them. Never underestamate someones abilities because it will get you killed in the end. It will grab you by life's balls and twist them till you're inner and outter self are screaming aloud to the heavens you pray to. Never to be answered. Never to be acknowledged. Never to be heard. Forever to be punished for being given something you didn't understand.



But maybe this isn't reality. Maybe we all live in a world of dellusions and life really isn't this bad. Maybe i'm a princess and you're my prince. Maybe this is a fairy-tale and we'll live happily ever after. Or maybe you should give up on hope because it only abandons you. It sets you up for the greatest fall. Maybe you should follow in my footsteps and abandon all hope for it is nothing but decite with a smile. I can't be your role modle. I can't be your guardian angel. I cant be your watcher of the night no matter how i try. In the end i would kill you.



 So maybe you shouldn't follow in my footsteps.

 



© 2009 Xfaerie corpseX


Author's Note

Xfaerie corpseX
There will be more to unfold over time. but only as my muse sings her hypnotizing song to me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

(Energy.)

Already amazing

(But energy could be put to a much better use than providing Humans with a false sense of security. And i intend to put it into a better use.)

This is amazing. you don't even know. like the describing how you use it to uncover what's in the dark...the monsters...that was purely lyrical and so important thats one of my number one quotes now.

Ma ma ma ma ma ma....i don't really know how to tell you how amazing this is. you're like....way way way way way way way way better than you ever let on I really hope to make our theory a theory someday. You're amzing this peice is more than many will see it

Love Pa.


Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Positives: I think this story is a really good idea! I love some of the phrases that you use; “It uses me as it's vessel.”, “It overflows my barriers and spills out of my pores.”, “Never to be answered. Never to be acknowledged. Never to be heard. Forever to be punished for being given something you didn't understand.”, and my favorite line; “So maybe you shouldn't follow in my footsteps.”

Negatives: A handful of grammar errors, but nothing that a few good skims couldn't fix. I think that in the first paragraph you use a few too many adjectives and could combine some of them into longer sentences while still expressing the same ideas. I also think some lines stand out a little too much in the story (“And you s**t your pants”, 'It will grab you by life's balls and twist them” although I like that you put a metaphor there and I love the rest of the sentence) they just seem a little too raunchy in comparison to the rest of the context.

Grade: B

Nice job! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ok, soooo, you've got tons of potential here. I really like the perspective and the ferocity of your narrator, but all the grammatical errors and punctuation issues take away from the piece. They're quite distracting, but this is a very interesting begining.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Takes you many directions, but on the same note it keeps you reading. I like how in this introduction you give teasing(though graphic) hints about what is to come

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very rich. The character is tough and compelling and the concept is very unique. I can't wait to see what the story is about because I can tell that it is going to be captivating. There were some spelling errors, I hope you don't mind me pointing out the ones I saw,

'It uses me as it's vesel.' Should be 'It uses me as it's vessel.'

'Never underestamate someones abilities' should be 'Never underestimate someones abilities'

This was a really great piece of work. Very intriguing...



Posted 14 Years Ago


"It's hard to watch your loved ones die. It's harder to be the one who killed them."

Gorgeous.

This beginning has an infinite number of possibilities, and knowing the quirky, crazy you, I'm at a loss to where it's going, but I'm pretty positive it's going to be great. I'm glad I started this, it was way worth it =]

Going to get off the site for tonight. Don't let me forget to read chapter 2 tomorrow.

This is impressive as hell, Sara. This is what makes people money. This is what makes you a writer.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great start to a story I like how you use energy as a story.
Thanks for sharing.
Kelley

Posted 14 Years Ago


Woh! This totally reminded me of Old Sparky lol. This was incredible work here, i really liked it :) I would say that u have explained many good, and true points about this energy. Very descriptive and powerful. Great job!!

B.A.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

(Energy.)

Already amazing

(But energy could be put to a much better use than providing Humans with a false sense of security. And i intend to put it into a better use.)

This is amazing. you don't even know. like the describing how you use it to uncover what's in the dark...the monsters...that was purely lyrical and so important thats one of my number one quotes now.

Ma ma ma ma ma ma....i don't really know how to tell you how amazing this is. you're like....way way way way way way way way better than you ever let on I really hope to make our theory a theory someday. You're amzing this peice is more than many will see it

Love Pa.


Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I think it was written really well, very direct, very front on and very interesting. Thanks for posting and hope to read more as it comes. (:

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 22, 2009
Last Updated on November 9, 2009


Author

Xfaerie corpseX
Xfaerie corpseX

About
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com! more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


slave slave

A Poem by rachel <3