Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Tyrahnee
"

See the beginning as Nora is confronted by someone she used to enjoy.

"

Prologue


As Nora walked to the corner of the room with the green walls, oak floor, stool and rope, she decided to take one last look at the mirror on the other side. She saw the same face as before: Short, stringy chocolate-colored hair and lime-colored eyes covered with a pair of rectangular glasses.


"You're beautiful," someone familiar told her.


"Go away," Nora growled, "I'm hideous, as hideous as my life! So I'm going to end it!"


"But Nora," she said, "you have so much to live for."


She looked at the dresser under the mirror and saw a small white box labeled "Risperdal".



Should I take one? She thought, it would silence Ellie, but she might just come back.


Nora turned around and grabbed the box.


"What are you doing?" Ellie asked, but then she realized, "No, then you won't hear me!"


"I want to think for a bit before I die," she explained as she popped a coral-colored tablet out of the silver blister it was in, "and you're not helping me at all!"


"Please," she begged, "no…no…NO!"


"Too bad!" Nora yelled as she placed the pill into her mouth.


"Nooooooooooo!" Ellie screamed as her voice faded away.


As the tablet dissolved, Nora smiled and thought,that'll take care of the voices for now.


She walked to the corner and gently grabbed the rope that felt as cold as an autumn breeze (because it was standing there for the past few days) under her hands from the stool and gently formed letters to be tied together into a knot with a little circle standing out. However, she stopped just as she was wrapping the "C" with what she had so far.




© 2014 Tyrahnee


Author's Note

Tyrahnee
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on August 13, 2014
Last Updated on August 13, 2014
Tags: Nora Mason, Schizophrenia, Risperdal, Art, bullying, slander, suicide, child abuse, social workers


Author

Tyrahnee
Tyrahnee

About
Hullo everyone, I'm Tyrahnee (also known as Flowergothic and Flowertyra)! I love anime, my boyfriend, internet, reading, and writing! My favorite book is either "the Lake House" or "the Outsiders", an.. more..

Writing
Zoe Zoe

A Story by Tyrahnee


Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by Tyrahnee


Part 2 Part 2

A Chapter by Tyrahnee