Describe your work ethic

Describe your work ethic

A Poem by Tyrean_m
"

If we all were honest when it came to applying for jobs.

"

I am a practical and easy going person, I work well within teams. I am a porn to society. I will act like a slave in order to fit into the social norms. I am hands on and learn tasks quickly. I’m not afraid to jump in and get stuck in with tasks and activities and yes, I am willing to sell my happiness for a few hours to earn money to be stable in my own life. I enjoy customer interaction (to an extent) and team working if I’m made to feel part of the team. I would consider myself articulate with the professional competence to provide a high standard of service. I am a self-motivated individual with the energy and enthusiasm to work across a variety of tasks so please take advantage of me and work me to the bone because I really need the job and the money. I will happily take a task from the briefing stage to final delivery, independently or as part of a team. Now here is a list of my qualifications that prove that I am over qualified for this job.



Tyrean Maddix

© 2015 Tyrean_m


Author's Note

Tyrean_m
Parts of this are from my real CV, take a guess to which parts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the seen and unseen parts. " I will act like a slave in order to fit into the social norms." I am exactly the opposite, I could care less about social norms as they change as soon as you adapt. Instead I bring people around to my way of thinking ;)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Your message is loud and clear. We are working sometimes just for the sake but with no interest at all.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 14, 2015
Last Updated on July 14, 2015
Tags: Work

Author

Tyrean_m
Tyrean_m

London, United Kingdom



About
I'm currently 18. Since a little girl I have had a passion for writing. I used to write a lot of poetry, now I'm trying for short stories. I would really love feedback for my content. All types of cri.. more..

Writing
MY HUMAN MY HUMAN

A Poem by Tyrean_m