Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by USWriter

He texted last night! Apparently we are “really good friends” but he has feelings beyond just sexual feelings for me. That sure surprised me, in a good way though. Now I just wonder what will happen from here on out. I want more but its too soon and I know it. Plus he isn’t technically even allowed to hang out with me since we did meet online and since his mom doesn’t want him out of her sight.

 

            Today was rather boring though. I didn’t get in any fights, I didn’t meet any cute guys, and nothing special happened in any of my classes. I wish life could be more interesting but I guess my life just isn’t.

 

            I don’t understand why mothers like to come in and interrupt while you are documenting your day in order to ask how your day was. It irks me but there is nothing I can do about it. Locking the door would only cause more of a fight and telling her to stay out with cause a bigger fight.

 

            Anyway, I got stuck on the popular side of the classroom during econ this afternoon. It was AWFUL! The class dragged on and on and I’m thankful that I am switching out of it in order to take it online. I certainly do not want to be in class that has all those annoying popular people plus is over 30 people in one period. That is just death for how small the classroom is and all.

 

            They really need to find money to hire new teachers because my calculus teacher has a class that has 46 people. 46! How can anyone contain that many students? Hopefully he can but who knows. All my classes are pretty small otherwise. It is like a small family.

 

            Apparently my bio teacher doesn’t think I will be able to handle the class since I wasn’t a student of hers last year. Seriously? Now I just have more of an incentive to rock that class. I want to show her that I am good enough. It shouldn’t b too difficult since I got a B in honors bio right?

 

            Band practice is tonight and I am already half asleep. Plus, I really was hoping to talk to my crush. I mean, I can during water breaks but that isn’t enough. I intend to make this work. I want this to be more than just a one-hour lapse of judgment. Not only will I be happy but also people will realize that I am not just a good girl who would rather be alone. It’s a win-win situation. Off I go to band! 



© 2013 USWriter


Author's Note

USWriter
Please comment. I want to make this better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on August 20, 2013
Last Updated on August 20, 2013