Prologue - Letting Loose

Prologue - Letting Loose

A Chapter by USWriter

Have you ever had a lapse of judgment that you know could get you in trouble?

We all make mistakes. Ivy's was trusting someone she didn't know. She was aware that it wasn't the smartest idea but she needed someone. She was tired of being alone and feeling as if she was nothing and no one would ever love her.

It was the summer before her senior year and she had decided to just let go. She had met him online and he seemed nice enough. He drew her in with his words and made her believe that she was beautiful, special.

For once, maybe someone actually liked her. Just the thought of someone liking her made meeting him seem like a great idea. She refrained from telling her friends and even her mother anything bout him. She knew she couldn't really trust her friends and that her mom would only try to convince her that it was a bad idea to meet him in person. No one understood her. Their constant words of encouragement such as "don't worry about what other people think" and "just hang in there, only a year left" made her feel even worse.

Now things were going to change. She had explained to her mother that she and this guy had mutual friends in common and that she would go straight to band after she hung out with him. She was soon on her forty-five minute journey, not knowing what she was getting herself into or how things would change after this event.


© 2013 USWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on September 17, 2013
Last Updated on September 18, 2013