A living nightmare

A living nightmare

A Story by UnderDog

Hell was what I woke up to, surrounded by gauging hot flames. I felt as if I was a dead corpse, paralysed and not able to move. The sweat dripped down my face like pouring rain.

The only emotion running through my mind was fear. Fear of whether or not I was going to survive and get out. My attempts of trying to move and scream for help failed. I was trapped, not able to utter a single word.

The fire had reached the foot of my bed. I felt completely numb like I was beginning to melt away. All I could taste was the black smoke, forcing its way down my throat.

I started to gain feeling in my left side of my body. I felt like this was a miracle and my only chance to escape this burning punishment. I threw myself off the bed and onto the broken creaked floor. It took me a while to recover but immediately I started to crawl.

I felt like I was being watched from the shadows. I tried convincing myself not to look back and be tempted. I was halfway across the room and then I heard laughter from the shadows.

I thought it was my mind playing a dirty trick on me, but I was wrong. I turned around and there it was, staring at me. I was amazed in shocked at this beastly like creature. It stood as a human but had features of those of a wolf.

It was staring at me right in the face. Before I could do anything else, it took out a clock and laughed. It pointed towards the time on the clock and then to me. It took its claws and ripped out my heart, draining me of my blood. Leaving me lifeless and dead.

© 2015 UnderDog


Author's Note

UnderDog
I would like feedback:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AE
You should try to expand upon the last two paragraphs, dramatize them. Prolong the ending and expand upon the terror and confusion as the wolf-man counted the seconds your last dear breath before he came and ripped your heart out. How did it feel, with claws puncturing your flesh, forcing itself beneath your ribcage slowly, or quickly, grabbing for your heart with an unholy, devilish hunger. Did you instantly feel cold, confused, or just heat rolling down your stomach? Were you even aware of the fire any more?

Well, I liked it. Good job. My imagination ran away with me again. That just shows that this is a good basis for something bigger. If you continue, I think you can make something cool off of this.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 31, 2015
Last Updated on July 31, 2015
Tags: #sleepparaylsis

Author

UnderDog
UnderDog

About
Young teenager with a love of writing. more..

Writing
UnderRepair UnderRepair

A Poem by UnderDog