Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Underdawgwrittings
"

This is the prologue to "From a Fiend to a Man". It starts off kind of crazy for someone who has never been in the life style.

"

Prologue

 

Currency opened his eyes as he reached for the glass pipe that he knew was lying on the bedside table. He grabbed the lighter that was on the side of the pipe and sat up. Putting flame to the already burnt end, he watched as white billowy smoke filled the small glass tube. He inhaled, picturing the smoke rushing to his lungs as he filled them with as much of it as he could.

“Currency” was a nickname given to him by the homeboys from his gang called, 18th street.  He pledged his life to his hood because that’s what was expected of him. But money was what he wanted, and he did not let anybody stand in his way. At sixteen, Currency (named Michael Terrance by his mother), was a light skinned black teen. Tall for his age, standing way past six foot with a natural stocky build, weighting over 175lbs, Currency was a force to be reckoned with.  At the time of his induction into his gang, he handled everyone that tried to jump him in, with no trouble at all. They all found themselves getting up off of the ground. Currency did not start problems he ended them. He ended the problem to the point that it would be a miracle, if such a situation would ever come up for that individual again.

 Currency’s mother gave up on trying to control, or even guide her middle son. She figured that it was no point in continuously bumping her head against his brick wall of a head. She had two other boys to look after, who still half way listened to their mother. Cherish provided for her children the best way she knew how. Since Michael was her middle child he got his older brothers hand-me-downs. His younger brother, for the most part, got newer things because other people bought them for him. Currency wasn’t jealous of his brothers. He just wanted what he wanted. At the young age of twelve he walked out of his mother’s door, determined to get every damn thing he sought after.

“Can I get a hit baby”, said a sleepy voice. It belonged to a thirty-two year old female named Sonya. She was a well shaped redbone. He had picked her up the night before while just strolling through his hood.

                “Get up and brush yo grill first”, Currency demanded. He hated when females started off asking for s**t. Just her even speaking irritated him right now. Sonya got up and headed to the bathroom without a word. The fact that Currency was only sixteen years old didn’t stop her from getting what she needed. And that was a steady supply of dope. She didn’t care what she had to do; she was going to hold on to this youngster. His supply was endless for her.  He was the best thing to be around, a dealer who got high too. He broke the number one rule of the game, “never get high off your own supply”. He didn’t care though and that’s what she found so appealing. She came back and sat on the bed next to him. Giving him her best come on look, she was rewarded with the pipe being tossed to her burning the cheap bed spread that came on the equally cheap bed. Quickly picking it up, she scooped up the rock that fell out of it. Still she didn’t say a word. She grabbed the lighter and went to town, anticipating the white smoke that would open her lungs.

Being with a woman of Sonya’s age was nothing new to Currency. He actually preferred older women; to him they were less of a headache. All of the questions and attitudes that came with girls his age only made his temper worse. He had learned that; with is temper, came issues, and those he did not have time for. It took away from him making money, and he hated for that to happen.

Currency got up and headed to the bathroom. “After you take that hit, go get an eight ball from the homie Lil Boy”, he said before beginning to brush his own teeth. Sonya took one last long hit and replaced the pipe. She then grabbed the roll of money he had set there earlier.

“Okay baby, but can we do it one more time before you leave?” Sonya asked, ready for the threat that she was sure to come. She knew how she sounded, but the constant high, and the way Currency carried himself, had Sonya always wanting more. Currency lay back on the bed and reached for the pipe. Sonya took that as a good sign and walked out the door.

An hour had passed as Currency put the last of his dope in the pipe. He smoked it, and began checking his watch. It was ten o’clock in the morning. The sun was out in full shine. Plus, it was hot. Sonya was taking too long. He wasn’t worried, he was irritated. She knew he had business to handle. Before he was able to make himself angrier, Sonya popped in the door. “B***h, what took you so long?” Currency shot at her before she was able to make her first step.

Sonya just smiled and headed for the bathroom. “Your ‘little homie’ wanted some head, so I kept the money and handled my business.”She walked out, and tossed Currency’s roll right back to him. Currency sat there, waiting without saying a word at all. Sonya finally realized what he was waiting for. She reached into her bra where she had hidden the drugs and produced a quarter sized rounded ball of crack. Tossing it to Currency, she ran over and jumped on him as he caught it.

“You a crazy a*s b***h. You lucky I don’t whoop yo a*s.” Currency said, trying hard not to laugh. Currency’s relationship with Sonya allowed for certain freedoms. Her decision to suck up his little homeboy did not bother him. The fact that she took so long getting back is what would have got her a*s whooped. But she had saved him some money, so he had decided to let that minor error go. Instead, he patted her on her a*s and started to break off a piece of crack for them to smoke before he left. Before he could take his first hit, the weak motel door shuddered as someone started knocking on it. He lit the pipe, inhaled, and then stood up. Blowing the smoke out of his nose, and at the same time opening the door, he said, “Who the f**k is it”.  Looking down, he took in the small frame of a female named Roxanne. She was mixed with Hispanic and Black, possessing all the right curves from both backgrounds.

“Hey baby, is my girl Sonya here?”Roxanne said, kind of intimidated by the youngster.

“Damn, b***h, did u have to knock like you the police?” Currency said. “And I hope u got some money or somethin’ comin’ this muthafuckin early.”

                Roxanne took in Currency’s whole frame and cringed at how good he looked. Her mind couldn’t help but to wonder if this youngsta could handle a woman of her caliber. “Man, you youngsta’s are crazy as hell these days”, she said, as he just noticed her homegirl looking at her from the edge of the bed. “Hey B***h, what’s going on wit ya?” Roxanne squeezed past Currency, making sure her bottom lightly grazed past the front of his boxers. Rocking Sonya as she bounced on the bed, Roxanne grabbed her long time friend and hugged her as hard as she could.

                “I ain’t doing s**t but gettin scolded by this young fine n***a right here”, Sonya said, pointing at Currency. “Speaking of getting ‘scolded’, can I get a hit boo?” Currency broke off another small rock sized portion of the crack that Sonya had given him earlier and tossed it at her. She caught it with ease, put it in the pipe, and set fire to it.

                Currency had been keeping his eye on Roxanne the whole time he was dealing with Sonya. He had wanted to take her down ever since they had met last year. Currency shook himself from his day dream and walked over to the bed where Roxanne and Sonya were sitting. As soon as Sonya began passing the pipe to Roxanne, Currency grabbed it out of her hand. He lit the pipe and filled his lungs yet again. Roxanne looked at Currency and fixed her mouth to protest when she noticed the front of his boxers start to move. He blew the smoke out through his nose, bathing her in a thin white cloud. Roxanne looked at her friend asking for permission.

                “B***h, you better handle that.”Sonya said, elbowing her friend. She didn’t mind sharing Roxanne with Currency. Roxanne reached out and placed her hand on the part of Currency’s boxers that she had noticed moving. Freeing him of his boxers, she licked from the tip of his dick to the middle of his balls.

                Looking down, Currency watched Roxanne’s head go back and fourth on him. He looked at Sonya and mouthed, “What are you waiting for?”

She was looking through the both of them, but that was just the drug effect. Shaking herself back from reality; Sonya noticed Roxanne sucking on Currency’s dick like there was no tomorrow. She wiggled herself out of the pants that she was wearing, and pulled off Roxanne’s shirt, caressing the n*****s and breasts that were under them.

Currency watched this with a huge grin. He thought that they had been together before, and now he knew it. Feeling his legs grow weak from Roxanne’s fluid, continuous motion, he pulled himself out of her mouth. He picked her up, and laid her on the bed, between Sonya and his self. He moved Roxanne’s panties to the side, and entered her in one quick move. Starting with deep slow strokes, Currency touched every part of Roxanne. He raised his head and started watching Sonya touching on herself and Roxanne. As her fingers were moving skillfully on her c**t, Currency started pumping Roxanne with the same timing. It sped him up, but he kept the pace. Not wanting Sonya to be left out, Currency flipped Roxanne over on to her knees. He reached for Sonya’s leg, pulling her towards her friend. Sonya had almost taken herself to an orgasm, but she let it subside and scooted herself the rest of the way. Currency pushed himself inside Roxanne with enough force to drive her face down on to Sonya.

Sonya raised herself up to give Roxanne easer access. Knowing each other as intimately as they did, Roxanne and Sonya fell off into their own world. Sweat poured down Currency’s neck on to his chest. Sonya let out a slow deep moan signaling that she was at her edge. Currency felt the wave too. He pulled out of Roxanne and came on her breasts and stomach.

                “Damn that was bomb”, Roxanne breathed. “You’re pretty good with that, youngsta” She said, looking down as his, still medium sized, erection. 

                “Roxanne, if you don’t stop calling me that, I will put my foot so far off in yo a*s. . .” Currency couldn’t even finish his threat. He was trying not to laugh but he was sporting a huge ‘Kool-aid’ smile. He got up and headed for the bathroom. Currency figured that he would have to break down his rules to Roxanne, she was already starting to get beside herself.                   



© 2011 Underdawgwrittings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on November 11, 2011
Tags: gangs, jail, prison, crime, erotic, urban


Author

Underdawgwrittings
Underdawgwrittings

Los Angeles, CA



About
I'm not a writer, I'm a ghost writer. I help certain artistic people who arn't in the possition to help themselves in their work. I recognize talent in its rawest form. I'm starting a publication comp.. more..

Writing