Church  Crush

Church Crush

A Story by Uniquely Creative
"

I was very shy back when I wrote this, letter. I didn't know how to express myself to Latasha. She was an amazing singer in my church and very attractive. shortly after the family moved away. lol

"

Greetings once again, I feel more comfortable speaking to you through this venue, I don’t have to fear stumbling over my words.  Now the struggle is having courage to tell you what you probably already know.  I think this is the best way for me to make my approach (note to self-stop hitting the backspace). Latasha, because you are a redeemed daughter of God our Father and are in precious in his sight, I made a commitment to pray for a period of time(  1 month or two months) regarding the outcome of what I am about to ask you. Furthermore I pray that if our Father answers my prayers at the end of the appointed time with a yes on my end confirms it with you, that he would equip me accordingly.

Now onto the hard part… smh it never gets easy expressing to another person regardless of how old you are. Latasha ever since I became a member of the church I always sensed that you were interested in me, but like me you were too shy to approach me. Therefore as the years passed years and I continued to watch God working the life of you and your family, I began to take an interest in you. It was through a combination of your boldness & Ernest desire for the things of God as well your uniquely �" beautiful appearance; as well as your comforting and soothing voice, That I now will humbly and honestly make my petition before you.

Latasha as to have been granted the title of “beloved daughter of God and sister in the faith” which such as title & privileged which were predestined for you at the cross of Calvary.  I beseech you humbly to committee to prayer for the time period of a month in regards God’s approval for you to grant me the honor and privilege of being spiritually equipped to be able to meet the responsibilities that comes with the boyfriend label.   Then if Father God does gives you the approval then together, we would have plenty of obstacles to overcome the biggest of them all would be the age difference. Your ten years younger than me and because of that I am still in the process of seeking the Lord’s provision  for meeting all those expectations that a 30 year old should have meant already.

So as I await the God’s reply along with your thoughts about what I have written to you so far I hope to strengthen the dialogue portion of our friendship and hopes that it would  develop into  what it needs to be so that whatever God’s response is that it can be embraced by us both.  Thanks for taking the time out to read this and have a blessed week.

-          A ( Lol that was a crazy episode)

© 2019 Uniquely Creative


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on October 1, 2019
Last Updated on October 1, 2019
Tags: love, church, letters

Author

Uniquely Creative
Uniquely Creative

Philadelphia, PA



About
I love to write because it is therapy for me. I never faced the struggle of staring at a blank, piece of paper and not; knowing what to write. Creative writing is my God given talent and I want, to .. more..

Writing