My Life

My Life

A Poem by Jess
"

Wrote this awhile ago on what I think my life is.

"

I know life gives you different paths some are hard and some are easy,sometimes the path you choose wasn't the one you thought you would pick.  You don't want to hurt anyone,no one at all.

                All you're life you let everyone pick for you,choose what you did,who you talked to. You never got to make you're own choices or pick for you're self,chances are not everyone is going to like the path you pick.     Actually alot of time they won't like what you pick,but you're not them. You're you,everyone can tell you what you want,what you need,who you are but only you know that person who is deep inside you.

                                You never mean to hurt the people you hurt on you're way to find out who you are,it doesn't always go the way you want it to. You never wanted that person or that choice to get hurt,but you can't always do something to make them feel better.

 

                                 Don't you deserve to be happy to?

 

It's you're life,don't let anyone make choices for you. :)

© 2013 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such tender, honest words. Jess. And you're so very right, we do have to make our own choices but.. also we need to accept loving advice or, at least, consider it. In time you could be doing that for someone else, and, we learn how to do it wisely by listening. Meantime, do your thing gently and warmly. when and where you can. Yes? Never stop writing, Jess.. tis the way to learn what's deep inside and how others read us shows what we can share. Perhaps? :)

Posted 3 Years Ago


if your personal choices do not physically harm then yes you should be allowed to make your own choices and those around should know you well enough to let you try*)
this is a very nice write
thank you for sharing

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 25, 2013
Last Updated on February 25, 2013
Tags: Choices, life, direction, way, to, go

Author

Jess
Jess

WI



About
Hey my name is Jessie my writing style has changed a lot over the years and I am a big fan of Yaoi, I am working on a series at the moment that is going to be yaoi about a human and a Goblin. I love t.. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by Jess



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..