Used to it..

Used to it..

A Poem by Justin Flume

I never really thought i knew myself..

The old mixed in well with the new..

Still, it’s just misery..

It’s the loss of thought at every turn..

It’s the conflicting g-d complex that i’ve always felt..


But i’ll get used to it..


I’m reeling at every part..

I’m feeling weaker and weaker..

Still, it’s just pain..

It’s the feeling of nausea every morning..

It’s the pain in the loss of everyone..


But i got used to it...

© 2013 Justin Flume


Author's Note

Justin Flume
Honest opinions please

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Honest and straight to the point. Depressing yes, but creative...absolutely. I like this a lot. Thanks for sharing and keep ip the good work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


It takes a lot to hold on. Its like we see cruelty everywhere we turn. But coming out of our teens a man has to understand better his G-D experience. Its a compliment to the teen's love of life and enthusiasm for activity ... it doesn't have to seek only the good. Go do a little graffiti on a wall somewhere. A little vandalism each day keeps the doctor away. But don't forget to pray that you won't get caught.

Posted 10 Years Ago


welll.... it's kindda depressing ...but great work..
I want to give you this advice ,i hope i can make your life better but I will try..
Well please read it , you need nothing to be happy,just smile ,well think about anythig that you get depressed and sad about !! Think once,twice,trice ..and keep thinking ..anything that make you sad ..like what ?? you didnt get what you want !! Dont get sad,because if it was yours from the begging its yours at the end ,if not ..then move on...nothing that you lose is better than what you get... because loosing something isn't bad indeed..It shows how much you are strong and patient ... And what else ? People? NO friends ? Im here ;) and trust me people are not everything ,,,you can live alone ..but be so happy which makes people attract to you :)..
And be sure ..always keep in your mind...Life is not a frown..you make the smile..so just SMILE :) ..laugh ..live...
Sorry I took from your time..but i like to make people feel happy..cause i know that sadness tastes bitter :( and happiness taste chococlate :D
Hope you understand me :)))) And You live a great life

Posted 10 Years Ago


Short and to the point. A very depressing piece. But good none-the-less.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
4 Reviews
Added on April 29, 2013
Last Updated on April 29, 2013

Author

Justin Flume
Justin Flume

N/A , N/A, Denmark



About
N/A more..

Writing
Dust Dust

A Poem by Justin Flume


Drunk Drunk

A Poem by Justin Flume