Unexplained Mysteries Story 3

Unexplained Mysteries Story 3

A Story by Up To Beat Boi
"

you know the rules

"

You may never know what you might find in the dark

a ghost, something of the ordinary, something that will bring chills up your spine.

Me and my friends love going out into the woods and look at the stars. But last night at school everyone was talking about something they saw in the sky, a flying saucer. But Anna who told us what she saw was one who lied all the time, didn’t care to who but she did. She said she saw something last night land but it looked creepy. And it went off it flying saucer and walked through the woods.

Me and my friend Andrew decided to go out at night and see what was out there, it was dark and scary to tell you the truth I didn’t wanted to come out, when we saw a light a bright beam a light that shined Andrew called me to take a look but it was just a helicopter that had landed that was shining is huge flashlight saying they were looking for a missing girl named Anna that she had disappeared since school was over. I shivered when I looked up in the sky did aliens take her did you runaway or kidnapped. Me and Andrew looked all day and saw strange footprints, two kinds one human show footprints and one unknown seemed like someone was dragged, we never found out what happened to her but every night I look outside and wonder what happened to her and as every night I see something fly over my house it can be a helicopter or something else.

And I still remember the last words that Anna said in a creepy voice I'll see you around, and don't worry I will be watching you like owl in the sky.

© 2008 Up To Beat Boi


Author's Note

Up To Beat Boi
try solving it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Rather than write a review for all three, I decided to do it all in one. I hope thats ok. The first peice was very hard to follow due to the grammer mistakes, but the premise behind the story was great. I enjoyed the second story most of all and while I havent formed opinions on solving the mystery, I will say that you have a talent for writing. The only advice I can give you is to read more, that always helps with grammer and content. Oh and keep writing, you will only get better with practice.


Posted 15 Years Ago


not bad. ejoyed it a decent ammount. again, more would be better, as I couldn't care less about any characters involved. but you created a nice mood for the piece, some nice lines, and a very good ending. didn't blow me away, but its a step in the right direction. keep it up man.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

there is no way i can solve that unless the girl named anne was really an aline....i have no idea.
great writing by the way.

Posted 15 Years Ago


That is why you should always believe before you think someone is lying.. If they are then you will know.. If they are serious, you may find yourself saving someone..

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmmm....don't think there is any solving this until we can prove aliens exist (or don't) as the case may be, but a good read, nonetheless!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Secret government, unmarked helicopters. Take the girl possible 21st century manchurian candidate...
G.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2008
Last Updated on July 24, 2008

Author

Up To Beat Boi
Up To Beat Boi

Yuma, AZ



About
It's been a long time since I writen anything, having to go to the hospital cause of personal problems, Haven't had time to practice writing. But I will try my best again. more..

Writing
Angel Angel

A Chapter by Up To Beat Boi



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..