We got your back

We got your back

A Story by Writer99

I am not telling you I've been busy with school or s**t the reason I hadn't even got to my ipad is that there hasn't been a day im completely at home on afternoons my fridays have become the whole week it has become very tiered to keep it up from monday to monday , but im finally home and just came from a pool bar were i was with some friends but the story isn't about today its about last friday .

Last friday i went to a house of a friend lest call him fred . Well at freds we were bored we had like 2 bottles of bacardi and 1 six pack wich wasn't going to serve for like the eight guys i was with .We had told lets call her maria to come with some of her friends you know to have a but of fun .the point is that maria did came with some of her firends , but she brought like 20 girls to Fred's place . The calm friday became a party and soon there was people coming from other places .I and a friend of mine lets call him text had the brillant idea of charging like 100 pesos or like 7 bucks to the people who we didn't know like a cover or something . I was at the door when i saw these girl lets call her jenny . I know jenny since i was like in primary and we have been friends and we are always about to make out when something happens .When she saw me i let her in and huged her and all that .

After a while text told me we had like 100 bucks or 1200 pesos and we went to buy more booze .by these time it was like 12 and i was pretty wasted but fine . Once i was getting to the kitchen in the house i saw jenny with these boy dancing but like pretty intense i got angry as hell don't ask why . Then text asked wtf was i starring at that dude i told text to bring him to me . Suddenly he comes with text and asked me wtf whith me that got me even more angry so i did what every sane people would do in a scene like that i throwed my cigarret to him in the eye gave him a good punch on the face and grabbed him by the feet and pulled . Then i started punching him in the face while he was on the gorund .when text saw this the started kicking him kn the stomatch and then the lads came over and put him on his feet to start hitting him . I dont know if youve ever been in a fight but these was somthing that took like 10 minutes or so and thats a lot for a fight well but on the eleventh minute i just felt how somone kicked my back . I could tell there were the dudes friends i obviously went to the ground and there i took a kick on the face at these point we were all in a circle made by the people who were watching us .

The hing is that when you have a fight at one of your mates home most of the people there are friends of yours or od your mate which made it easily for us to win . When we were on th gorund having our a*s kicked on of my friends josef who had been on a couch all noght long making out with a girl stood up went to the circle and took a gun out i mean josef is the kind of guy who goes to a bar looking for trouble he is very tall and goes to the gym like 6 hours a day plus he is a black belt on jujitsu has been practing mma like for 6 years and he owns a gun a teaser and lots of thing that are deadly .

Suddenly there was silence and then all the people that was watching started running like freaks friends of the dudes ran too and there was just left josef my mates and the dude after that the dude standed up shaking and josef knocked him out with a high kick to his face . Thing about these story is that josef told me something im never going to forget .

We got your back

© 2015 Writer99


Author's Note

Writer99
Ignore grammar mistakes and spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on September 1, 2015
Last Updated on September 1, 2015

Author

Writer99
Writer99

Writing
update1 update1

A Story by Writer99


Her Her

A Story by Writer99