Worst day of my life

Worst day of my life

A Story by Writer99

Last saturday i was really having a bad time but a really ,really bad time ,and today monday I realized how good it feels to have a second family .

No saturday i was at a friends house and i had stayed to sleep beacuse i was too drunk to even take a cab. i slept at a couch on the place were the party had been .it most had been like six in the morning when i was woken up by this little chuby 50 year oldish say "who are you,and who is this girl" I took me a minute to even notice the girl parte and the girl who was like next to me but on the other side like her feet were at My face .

I told the lady i was José i mean im Santiago but who was i telling My name to . it turned out to be the mom and owner of the house and the girl (mikaela i will tell you a story of her later ) had to leave because the mom was going to kill her son .

I went with mika to a seven eleven for some smokes a six pack of beers two soups of the one you only put the hot water in and two hoy dogs . then we went to the park .

On the way to a park a car passed and stop i was smoking and suddenly the window went down and My life changed forever . it was My mom who had was going to a market for flowers early .she saw me smoking and when huging touching mikas b***s but the smoking part really put me nervous she told me to enter to the car and to kill My cigar and mika told her " excuse me mrs my name is mikaela and i would aprecaite Santiago wouldnt leave me here alone since im a girl and i dont feel secure ". My mom told me that it was okay , that she had to talk to My dad to thing of what she had seen of me .

I didn't saw My face but i knew i was shaking and mika told me to had a beer and breathe a bit cause a was white as a ghost and she didnt wanted me passed out . when i gave a sip the My beer as soon as it touched My stomache i throwed up not from the party but beacuse of the fact My mother had seen me smoking .

I throwed up a lot but after that i didn't throwed up agin i ate only the soup i didn't even wanted to be there but mika was taking good care of me she told me. she had to go to her olace at 9 un the morning and that i couldnt go with her cause she was going to a brunch with her family i stated calling bros but noboady had me in his Or her place .

Finally i got a place with the worst dude ever he was staying ay his cousins and i could saty there . the mstter of this dude is that he f***s and f***s you even when you are on the gorund .well ispend all the day with him and i was getting angry .

At 1 on the morning was drunk from.playing poner with him and about to hit him and his cousin .suddenly My girlfriend calles and told me she wanted to broke up . i didn't told her sbout the smoking thing and about how My heart beat had been pretty intense since the morning. I told her i loved her but it was her choice .

And as fast as that suddenly y was with anyoing people with no girlfriend with My parents hating me and nervous as s**t because of the smoking thing . i left the house of that idiot took a cab and went to mine there i lit a joint at the rooftop and took one on My wybroba bottles i drank and drnk until like 4 un th morning there i with My s**t on My mind thought if i jump.

That bad i was i went to the edge and looked down .and saw the bushes . and just gave a small jump .i just hurted my ancle and got cut everywere beacuse of the little bush branches .

On monday mika told My friends about what had happened and when i got there they huged me and bought me my breakfast i told Mikka about My girlfriend too i forgot that detail .know im on My bathroom and My parents are calling me for real My heart is about to explode .

I just want to tell all My troop if you ever read this i love you guys and mika if you ever read this thanks for everything .and yeah i didnotice i was grabbing your b**b

© 2015 Writer99


Author's Note

Writer99
Ignore grammar comment if you want

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on September 8, 2015
Last Updated on September 8, 2015

Author

Writer99
Writer99

Writing
update1 update1

A Story by Writer99


Her Her

A Story by Writer99