Can't decide

Can't decide

A Story by Writer99

Well i have a hard descicion to make .One girl found weed in her car yeah i know can't belive it ethier its afgan kush a very good weed .she says its from a friend and that she forgot the baggie in my friend's car . Well the thing is she told me parents are coming until next monday stay in my house 3 days and lets light up these s**t . The thing is i don t know if i want to go cause i mean its a f**k invitation alone in a house for 3 days you have sex you want it or not , but i love her as a friend . I dont know what to do she is very pretty but i dont want to ruin our relationship . I mean if she doesn t mind and i don t mind then we can have sex and be friends but i found it hard the get myself convinced that she isnt going to mind .

Today they gave report cards and im going to leave my house for a day or 2 my dad told me i was the shame for the family the when he tried to slap me i hit him so in an hour or two im grabbing my school back my money from my job and im going to a four seasons or a holly the inn . And im taking my dads car i need a veichle .

© 2015 Writer99


Author's Note

Writer99
Dont judge grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on October 14, 2015
Last Updated on October 14, 2015
Tags: Weed party sex

Author

Writer99
Writer99

Writing
update1 update1

A Story by Writer99


Her Her

A Story by Writer99