The thoughts of my head

The thoughts of my head

A Story by Writer99

Last week one friend of mine got kicked out of his house , he left with a backpack of clothes 30 grams of weed and like 2000 pesos . Its the day 7 now and he is still out , but what impressed me the most is that these guy has now 24,000 pesos . He has selled weed he works in the mornings and his only problem in life is that to get a hotel room he needs an ID ,but his 16 years old .That got me thinking how much money could I make in a week if i didnt went to school . The most money i ve seen somone made in 1 :0day was around 11thousand pesos with a friend of mine selling drugs and he spend it all in one night , npbut i think i could do better .

Guys you may think im a bad person , but im not i just like partying a lot and that has gotten me with bad friendship , but i mean i go to a private school ,i study ,and i do my house chores . Something that im thinking now is if i hadn't spoken to my first party mate would i be a little nerd with a boring life . Beacuse you know beacuse o pf my friends ive met the girls i get laid with , the dealers i buy weed to , i sure wouldn t smoke of drink , ive never had sex , ive never had gotten high , ive would had never got in a fight and that keeps me thinking was it worth it ? All the trouble all the s**t ive been to , i mean i have a criminal record for distribution of child porn , bandalism , of drug possesion , drug distribution , and fighting . I mean now i think was all that worth it just for the parties the sex and the excess ? Or i would have rather beeing just one of the other dudes in the world studying , working ,getting married and having a normal life ? I mean i don't know . Its funny how i watch american pie and thing these guys want to get laid before they go to collage and i fucked before high school . I mean then i see movies when guys want to do parties and get in a bunch of trouble , the first party i made i dint had trouble and there were about 90 people impn the yard of a friend . What i mean is will these help me when im older or will it just be a memory of my glory days ?

© 2015 Writer99


Author's Note

Writer99
Ignore grammar please , tell me what do you think, if you know if these will help me tell me , comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on November 5, 2015
Last Updated on November 5, 2015
Tags: Money, drugs, bussines, party, regret

Author

Writer99
Writer99

Writing
update1 update1

A Story by Writer99


Her Her

A Story by Writer99