Happy alcohollidays

Happy alcohollidays

A Story by Writer99

Hello everyone Happy hollidays these is just a little update in my life well im ashamed to say that i haven't been sobber an entire day since last monday and ive been since yesterday or drunk or high all day except for like two hours because i was in my house im still going to school but we get high in recess and put vodka to our coffee beacuse we want to break a record of the number of classes an individual can be at under effect of certain subtances .
Right now im a bit drunk not much but i write with love .

Today i write to you my dear readers to tell you ive been thinking about love i mean whats that ; we don't feel love for our friends we feel afection its like if you have a teddy bear and you are with him all day you don't love him you just get attached and thats the same with humans you spend a certain amount with someone and you get attached , but you don't love him or she you are just attached now i dare you start spending time with somone you don't ussually and you will get attach , now for the part of love like im in love you thats bullshit ,thats just attachment combined with the carnal wish for the opposite sex or for somone , and that carnal wish isn't love either its just the with to do and touch things beacuse i can tell you you can get laid with somone you don't even now or are attached to but you don't love that person you just had a wish and that person granted it .

Meanwhile you decorate your christmas trees or spend time with your family im going on a journey to find what love really is and i shall get wasted in the process

Happy hollidays have a good year or whats left of it and have love attebd to your adicttions ;)

© 2015 Writer99


Author's Note

Writer99
Ignore grammar ,comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on December 17, 2015
Last Updated on December 17, 2015

Author

Writer99
Writer99

Writing
update1 update1

A Story by Writer99


Her Her

A Story by Writer99