Uknown

Uknown

A Chapter by Vanessa
"

Beginning Draft

"

"Fine b***h!"
"Give me back my keys!"

Those were the last words i heard. The keys slamming against the wall sealed the deal. My father left me. From that point, loneliness encompassed my life. I was couple of weeks away from my 8th grade graduation. Although i pleaded, she didn't let me go live with him. At least, maybe, he would have stayed home with me.

At first it was not that bad. My dad only moved next door in my grandmother's. That only lasted a few months because she lost the house. It was then that things started to go downward in my life. Nobody knew it. They didn't ask. They were told that I was fine or that I was sleeping. They made up these scenarios. Either they didn't pay attention to me to realize the truth or they refuse to see reality.

My 8th grade graduation came. I gave a speech, but when the ceremony was over one person didn't express her congratulations, instead, she talked about how I was the skinniest person on stage. Deflated, I still smiled in the pictures. We left in different directions.



© 2014 Vanessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on May 14, 2014
Last Updated on May 14, 2014


Author

Vanessa
Vanessa

Chicago, IL



About
I'm a newly published author. I also enjoy running and going to the movies. more..

Writing
Unknown Unknown

A Book by Vanessa


Awaken Awaken

A Story by Vanessa